Bad experience

samiaislam26

An Indian buyer told me to make him a logo for $5 as he was unable to pay $10. I agreed because I barely get orders from fiverr. The order was very complicated. He gone through dozen of revisions as he wanted everything perfect. I patiently did everything for the sake of avoiding bad review. I understand it. Now he is telling me to do facebook cover as he is able to edit the file. Even though I have gave him all source file. He also said that he will pay me later for facebook cover as he did not have any money to pay me. He is continuously requesting me to make the cover. One more things, Fiverr automatically completed the order and the buyer was giving me revisions in inbox. He has not give any review yet and I am sacred if I get bad review. What should I do in this situation? ( I do know if this post violate fiverr rules, please pardon me) 

So you did what you promised !

Now you are free, you don't need to do any extra work for him and say no on his face !

You already did $10 task for $5 and now he is asking for extra work and want to pay later, why don't you ask him to come back later when he has funds available to make a purchase ?

Do not let him steal your work and stand on your grounds ! Say No..

Try to be cool all the time , be gentle while having aconversation with him and keep saying No !

He don't have any right to review your completed order on bases of any future work and if he does so or talk something similar to that, take a screen shot for for the future reference and ask fiverr CS to remove the review and they'll surely help !

17 minutes ago, surajrenuka said:

So you did what you promised !

Now you are free, you don't need to do any extra work for him and say no on his face !

You already did $10 task for $5 and now he is asking for extra work and want to pay later, why don't you ask him to come back later when he has funds available to make a purchase ?

Do not let him steal your work and stand on your grounds ! Say No..

Try to be cool all the time , be gentle while having aconversation with him and keep saying No !

He don't have any right to review your completed order on bases of any future work and if he does so or talk something similar to that, take a screen shot for for the future reference and ask fiverr CS to remove the review and they'll surely help !

Thank you so much for your amazing suggestion. I said him to come later but he said he is an entrepreneur and that will be good for me and kept requesting me.

15 minutes ago, samiaislam26 said:

but I have to finish this matter.

There is no matter for you to finish ! In fact its totally new matter that you don't want to dive in !

Just denied as I said earlier and ask him to add a fund and order the new task !

Don't let your self exploited by someone !

22 minutes ago, surajrenuka said:

There is no matter for you to finish ! In fact its totally new matter that you don't want to dive in !

Just denied as I said earlier and ask him to add a fund and order the new task !

Don't let your self exploited by someone !

Sure! Thanks once again 😄 

Bad review does mean nothing, you'll still get customers and everything, don't ever get scared because of that and always avoid cheap customers, they always asks a lot poor minded people, don't too nice to customers, be kinda serious a little bit nice to customers like that

3 hours ago, samiaislam26 said:

An Indian buyer told me to make him a logo for $5 as he was unable to pay $10. I agreed because I barely get orders from fiverr. The order was very complicated. He gone through dozen of revisions as he wanted everything perfect. I patiently did everything for the sake of avoiding bad review. I understand it. Now he is telling me to do facebook cover as he is able to edit the file. Even though I have gave him all source file. He also said that he will pay me later for facebook cover as he did not have any money to pay me. He is continuously requesting me to make the cover. One more things, Fiverr automatically completed the order and the buyer was giving me revisions in inbox. He has not give any review yet and I am sacred if I get bad review. What should I do in this situation? ( I do know if this post violate fiverr rules, please pardon me) 

Bad to know!

12 hours ago, cainress said:

Bad review does mean nothing, you'll still get customers and everything, don't ever get scared because of that and always avoid cheap customers, they always asks a lot poor minded people, don't too nice to customers, be kinda serious a little bit nice to customers like that

That is true that I have been extremely nice with the client 😞 and I should say noo!! 

11 hours ago, meherun_nesa said:

try to co-operate him, cause one bad review is very harmful to your profile..
if you think he take advantage from you, then tell him that you are not able to do his job..
and take help from CS .

I have already completed the job even he said that the logo is perfect. Yet, the buyer is keep coming with new things.

This is clearly a scammer trying to get as much as he can for free. I understand, but you shouldn't have agreed to do anything for $5 when your price is already so low... low prices attract abusers. 😞

If Fiverr already completed the first order automatically, he only has 10 days to leave a review, so keep stalling. If he insists on the revisions through inbox, keep asking questions until the 10 days have passed. Then block him immediately.

20 hours ago, samiaislam26 said:

An Indian buyer told me to make him a logo

This is certainly sad. However, it was not right to post mentioning the country of the buyer. Find out about a buyer before working with him. Good luck to you.

Archived