Hello, im new to Fiverr

Hello,  Im new to Fiverr and I am looking for a designer to make me logos for my small business.  I have examples of what I want done and I have purchased my first design to be made.  I didn't realise the stars and grading system of the site and although my designer is pleasant I don't really think they have the experience I need for my logo.  I paid $30 but think I will probably end up writing the money off and starting again.

Looking through the options for logo design many of the adverts are the same and Im finding it hard putting into words the type of logo im looking for.  Its a 80s 90s fluro surf vibe theme im after along the lines of this design with the jaggy edges but id like it in fluro pink/yellow.  How do I better convey this to my designer ? 

Appreciate any help

Thanks

26E40CD8-BC6C-4670-96DA-3AA2A05BAC68.png

1 hour ago, wildvintage said:

Hello,  Im new to Fiverr and I am looking for a designer to make me logos for my small business.  I have examples of what I want done and I have purchased my first design to be made.  I didn't realise the stars and grading system of the site and although my designer is pleasant I don't really think they have the experience I need for my logo.  I paid $30 but think I will probably end up writing the money off and starting again.

Looking through the options for logo design many of the adverts are the same and Im finding it hard putting into words the type of logo im looking for.  Its a 80s 90s fluro surf vibe theme im after along the lines of this design with the jaggy edges but id like it in fluro pink/yellow.  How do I better convey this to my designer ? 

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Do you accepted the delivery??

if your designer is pleasent and you want to work with her then why not you tell him that you don't like it and tell him do it again exactly what are you want

i am sure if you let him know your problem then he will understand but if you accepted the order then kindly tell him revise untill you get full satisfaction and let him you know you have more work on future🙂 it will help her to get inspire 💐

9 minutes ago, wildvintage said:

No I haven't accepted as its not what Im looking for, thanks 

if you want i can do this before your order if you like it then place the order🙂

dON'T think about budget you can chose your budget so knock me if you have any question you're alway's welcome

5 hours ago, shipon_it said:

Welcome to Fiverr!

2 minutes ago, ijazii said:

Welcome to fiverr family 

48 minutes ago, rakib_sarker said:

Welcome

1 hour ago, raju99design said:

WELCOME

2 hours ago, expertashik said:

Welcome to Fiverr Forum.

Please read full post what OP said before posting 🙂

6 hours ago, wildvintage said:

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. 

• 2 weeks later...

welcome and good luck 🙂 you can try to ask the seller to do you a revised version of the logo or offer to pay little bit extra for an extra revision. If you are still not satisfied you could post a  bid on buyers request -category but be cautious. Your bid will become absolutely crowded as there will be dozens of people telling they can do whatever you want for 5$ 😄

Archived