My gig’s clicks and impressions are slowly starting to decrease

shikat_reza

I published this gig a few days ago and my gig comes to the first page in 5000 gigs in 3 days and goes down to the 2nd page again.
But I haven’t received any orders yet and my gig’s clicks and impressions are slowly starting to decrease. What can I do now?
Can anyone look at my gig and tell me if the image of my gig is attractive?
Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/a02Lw8

16 hours ago, visualstudios said:

If you provide Wordpress website services, why are you asking others how to make a portfolio website? And you're also seriously asking for people to do research and give you references? How much are you paying for consulting?

I just want to see some design and portfolio ideas. 

19 hours ago, shikat_reza said:

Hello, I am new on fiverr and a provide WordPress website services. 

I want to create a portfolio website for me. That's why I need some ideas to build my site.

Can you please share your link with me.

Thanks in advance.

Seriously!!! 

You build website for others and now you run out of ideas for your own website!!!  🤔🤔🤔

1 hour ago, techtrendz0007 said:

Seriously!!! 

You build website for others and now you run out of ideas for your own website!!!  🤔🤔🤔

HUH😑 I just want to do some unique designs. That's why I want too see others for some creative ideas

Nice but try to edit the 3rd banner. Red color is not good on that blue background.

The fourth image needs to look sharp, as you can see its blurry.

Then gig options, basic need to have long delivery time, premium should be delivered faster, this will make buyers pick it.

But, try to know how you'll arrange the options in such a way that you will work less for the premium but deliver high quality job with faster delivery.

34 minutes ago, magicfingers00 said:

Nice but try to edit the 3rd banner. Red color is not good on that blue background.

The fourth image needs to look sharp, as you can see its blurry.

Then gig options, basic need to have long delivery time, premium should be delivered faster, this will make buyers pick it.

But, try to know how you'll arrange the options in such a way that you will work less for the premium but deliver high quality job with faster delivery.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I'll try it surely. Thanks again

Hi shikat,

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Hello, Today I've created a new gig. https://www.fiverr.com/share/mDPkab

But the problem is, I did some mistake there when I create it. By mistake, I saved the gig on draft first and then I Published the gig, second mistake is, I added a low quality pdf file that's why the pdf show as a blurry image or broken image on gig overview.

Now, I want to improve all those mistakes. So what should have I do now?

Should I edit this gig? or Delete the Gig and published it again as a new gig?

Please help me a bit from your experience?

If you think your gig tittle or description and all around things are OKAY then i don't think it will good to delete but if you want to change tittle or tag then you can delete this gig. But you did little mistakes so, i think you can edit Otherelse  if you want to delete then you can delete there will no issue on it because you create a new gig today, so no need to worry. Okay just cool and keep it up!

wISH you best of luck 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived