Tips for new sellers

alaminnirob133

4 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

The more you work, the better. This is just the advice. If you need to sleep 8 hours, sleep 8 hours. About myself, I sleep 4 hours every night because simply I need no more hours. So I can focus on a 20 hours a day work frame.  Napoleon needed 3 hours a day to face his campaigns. He lost, but this is another issue 😀

The fact here is to not spend useless time, just use all the time you can for the work and you'll be rewarded.

Thanks for your advice.brother

1. First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  2. Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  3. Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  4. Send some quality proposals with your work samples

This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

Few tips increase your sales

1. Creating your seller profile
  2. Creating your Gig
  3. Buying and selling using the mobile app
  4. Video requirements overview
  5. Offering Packages
  6. Upselling - monetizing your Gig
  7. Sending custom offers/buyer requests
  8. Tips for success
  9. FAQs
  10. Free course: Be a successful seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller 

Guest shipon_it
On 7/28/2021 at 10:52 AM, manuelmarino said:

The more you work, the better. This is just the advice. If you need to sleep 8 hours, sleep 8 hours. About myself, I sleep 4 hours every night because simply I need no more hours. So I can focus on a 20 hours a day work frame.  Napoleon needed 3 hours a day to face his campaigns. He lost, but this is another issue 😀

The fact here is to not spend useless time, just use all the time you can for the work and you'll be rewarded.

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion

Archived