Creating a custom offer

callyofficial

I have a little tip which hopefully some of you might find useful...

If I'm discussing a potential order with a buyer, most of the time I'll create the offer to make it easy for them. Even though this would be classed as a custom order, most of the time it's just one of my packages. If you select one of your packages, even though it populates the offer with the correct choices, it doesn't specify anywhere which package it is. 

When it comes to writing the description, I always make sure I start with the package name before writing any description.

E.g. Basic package: *insert description here*

I will point out to the buyer which package they've ordered and give them details of what they're getting.

I've found this solves a lot of problems with miscommunication. And if a buyer says they thought they would get 'x' included, I can remind them of the package they've ordered and what is included, and explain if they want 'x' added I can offer them an extra or upgrade to the package they need.

Doing this just gives that extra bit of clarification and since I've been doing this, it has reduced misunderstandings almost completely.

10 hours ago, callyofficial said:

I have a little tip which hopefully some of you might find useful...

If I'm discussing a potential order with a buyer, most of the time I'll create the offer to make it easy for them. Even though this would be classed as a custom order, most of the time it's just one of my packages. If you select one of your packages, even though it populates the offer with the correct choices, it doesn't specify anywhere which package it is. 

When it comes to writing the description, I always make sure I start with the package name before writing any description.

E.g. Basic package: *insert description here*

I will point out to the buyer which package they've ordered and give them details of what they're getting.

I've found this solves a lot of problems with miscommunication. And if a buyer says they thought they would get 'x' included, I can remind them of the package they've ordered and what is included, and explain if they want 'x' added I can offer them an extra or upgrade to the package they need.

Doing this just gives that extra bit of clarification and since I've been doing this, it has reduced misunderstandings almost completely.

More affectable information thanks

Archived