How many review did it take you to start getting consistent orders?

Guest soundfxfree

Guest soundfxfree

I currently have 4 reviews on Fiverr, and I am a new seller. I got 2 customers from buyers requests, and one of them is a recurring customer. How many reviews did it take you to start getting consistent orders? Like one order per day?

I have 59 reviews as well as unreviewed orders but to this day I don't have any consistent orders. Sometimes I have 4 orders at the same time, at other times a week passes without a single order or inquiry. It might depend on the field you're in as well.

But I don't mind not having any consistency, because I only do this on the side and mainly to use my spare time a bit efficiently. I actually like it this way since it gives me a bit of breathing room in between 'jobs'! Of course if you want this to be your main source of income, a steady stream of orders is what you'd want. But the reality is there's no one same road for any of us sellers. So even if somebody here tells you 'oh after 10 orders it became consistent' it doesn't really help you with your own journey, since it doesn't say anything about how it will be for you personally.  

Just keep doing the best you can with all your orders and once you get more orders/reviews, it's more likely you'll get more orders probably too. All I can further say is good luck! 😄 

In my opinion consistent orders will depend on where your gig ranks. Of course reviews on the gig matters but that is not the only factor to get orders daily. Some of my gigs have 50+ reviews yet I get orders on them in intervals. You need to have many gigs to ensure you get some orders to continue working on daily basis instead of waiting for one order for a single gig. Hope that helps.

175 reviews in and still no order consistency! I have droughts, trickles, and floods with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

I think in no small part that it is due to the type of services one offers, and not always how well established one's track record on the site is. Say, if someone offers holiday themed gigs, then obviously the off season would likely be when no major holiday is coming up. If one offers something that is consistently in demand, then the likelihood of more consistent orders is increased (but still in no way guaranteed).

Archived