A lot of the time I see the gives a link to the website in the buyer's request.

web_hardy

When I did SEO, I knew that this is one of the ways to increase the number of visitors in our website.

This is how they usually increase the visitors to their website to increase the rank

I have seen many times the same post is being done from 2 or more accounts and is being done every day.

I count these so don't send requests. But I see a lot of people send requests, I mean they send requests without seeing

I was about to mention this on the forum. I see it a lot, and currently there is a particular buyer that has posted three times already since yesterday on BR. He wants different services - data entry, writing and web development but his major demand is that sellers go to the website first. His budget is quite high - from $800 upwards, so i guess that motivates the seller to at least check it out. 

11 minutes ago, barrisam said:

I was about to mention this on the forum. I see it a lot, and currently there is a particular buyer that has posted three times already since yesterday on BR. He wants different services - data entry, writing and web development but his major demand is that sellers go to the website first. His budget is quite high - from $800 upwards, so i guess that motivates the seller to at least check it out. 

No no I have seen many people sending the same post the same link from different accounts.

But there are some clients who really get the job done. But Most buyers are fake.

You say that the buyer will get the job done, he will give the link of the same post to the same website link, but again from different accounts

I also noticed the subject. They are actually a kind of fiverr seller. They probably don't get any order because of their mistake so they send request offer and when we send buyer request then they notice what we wrote and sent buyer request. We should avoid them.

1 hour ago, web_hardy said:

When I did SEO, I knew that this is one of the ways to increase the number of visitors in our website.

This is how they usually increase the visitors to their website to increase the rank

I have seen many times the same post is being done from 2 or more accounts and is being done every day.

I count these so don't send requests. But I see a lot of people send requests, I mean they send requests without seeing

So finally what you want to say? 🤔

Archived