Buyer Request

8 minutes ago, jackypaula said:

Once again audacity strikes😂😂😂

And then they will come crying to the forum! 

"Seller not responding to my messages!"

"Hired 3 sellers and all of them delivered excessively poor quality work!!! Fiverr is trash 😡😡😡"

"Seller didn't deliver work yet! Delivery time has lapsed!!"

As a published children's book author myself, I can honestly say this is disgusting to the core. People think that writing for kids does not take any effort, and I would say, it is completely wrong. I wish these non-sense offers were blocked before being published. 

Oooh, I found another one!

who can write 30k words of science fiction story for 10$...?

just... why and how? 

I mean - I get it, writing is 'easy'. All we do each day, every day is press down random keys and hope they turn out well but... come on. 

(what's next? work for free - and then they'll advertise us on their social medias or something?)

This is not only the buyer's problem. Some sellers are publishing their Gigs offering narrow prices. For this, the Market price is going down. Actually, their work has no quality. And seeing their Gigs some buyers are offering low prices.

8 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

People think that writing for kids does not take any effort, and I would say, it is completely wrong.

I agree with you. In fact, writing children's content is one of the most delicate tasks.

8 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

As a published children's book author myself, I can honestly say this is disgusting to the core. People think that writing for kids does not take any effort, and I would say, it is completely wrong. I wish these non-sense offers were blocked before being published. 

Unfortunately there are many people who want everything at the lowest possible cost and there are many who give away their work. But customers should keep in mind that the price many times, not always, but most of the time it is a reflection of quality. I try to balance my prices between the quality of my work and the prices of the competition but I have no interest in giving my work away.

10 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

Unfortunately there are many people who want everything at the lowest possible cost and there are many who give away their work. But customers should keep in mind that the price many times, not always, but most of the time it is a reflection of quality. I try to balance my prices between the quality of my work and the prices of the competition but I have no interest in giving my work away.

I agree with you. I prefer to lose a client than compromise the quality of my work.

9 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

I wish we could have some emojis on Buyers Request section that we could reply with a reaction to some of the offers 🤦🏼‍♀️

At this point,i just press the remove request button.

It's a more polite version of 'GET OUT OF MY FACE'

11 hours ago, katakatica said:

who can write 30k words of science fiction story for 10$...? 

Oh, I can do that. But I'll write it in a fictional language and won't bother to explain how to read it. Spend more money for a fictional translation gig, dear client 😊

1 hour ago, alphagev said:

Oh, I can do that. But I'll write it in a fictional language and won't bother to explain how to read it. Spend more money for a fictional translation gig, dear client 😊

The little language nerd inside me: Finally! My time has come! 

Archived