No option to delete message in INBOX!

zero_doshomik

Question

Why not Fiverr allow to delete messages from INBOX?

Sometimes we send message to whom is not the actual person receive my text. 

But it happended today with me.

During chatng with a buyer, i mistakenly sent a text to another person.

this is really embraccing for me and the buyer too. 

SO, I need to know the reason.

4 answers to this question

There's no option to delete it indeed, but keep in mind nobody is perfect! So this other person will most likely understand. Just send another message apologizing and explaining you accidentally send it to the wrong person. It can happen, so just take this experience to learn and just double check the right name next time you send a message!  

10 minutes ago, zero_doshomik said:

this is really embraccing for me and the buyer too. 

Fiverr team looks after your all chatting with the buyer so that there is no option for delete. So that you should more careful about it. Also messages the big evidence for both parties' future conversation. That's why there is no delete option I think. This my own opinion. This embarrassing for both sides.

I'm assuming that Fiverr doesn't allow you to delete messages because users could take advantage of that. For example, someone could send a spam message (such as "contact me outside"), and once they realize they could get banned, they might delete the message. 

If you accidentally send a message to the wrong person, just apologize and let them know what happened!

Archived