How long does it take fiverr team to review and get back to my restricted account of no warnings?

littlecorvidae

Question

Hello,

five days ago a client insisted on sending me images through email, we set up a payment on fiverr and I had him send images through email but still did everything on fiverr. Which I think that’s where I did wrong. 
the day of, my account for restricted and I didn’t received any warnings whatsoever. I checked my account and checked my email inbox, nothing, no warnings. I never received the “three warnings” fiverr FAQ mentioned. 

I reached out to the support center and told them my situation and they said my account will be reviewed by a team, which they said they’ll get back to me “soon”. And I just want to know how soon is “soon”? I’m currently a college student and is using freelance to support myself and an underaged sister who is being abused and starved so this is very urgent, if anything I’m considering starting on another freelance website but I’m very hesitant Bc I’ve been on fiverr for over a year and is a level two seller…

please help, thank you.

3 answers to this question

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

I'm really sorry about your situation, however the time takes to review such a case is not defined anywhere. The trust and safety team does a full review of your account thus it might take some considerable amount of time. But trust me, you can't do anything about it other than waiting for a response from customer support. Fiverr takes their ToS violations very seriously so that they don't make it easy whatsoever for users.

Hopefully, you'll get through this and get your account back. Good luck!

5 hours ago, littlecorvidae said:

I didn’t received any warnings whatsoever.

Some violations may result in immediate block, without any warnings. This is from Fiverr Help and Education Center 👇

How our warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension. 
  • A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension. 
  • A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.
  • Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.
Notes: 
  • Warnings you receive in your account might affect your seller level eligibility. Learn more about Fiverr’s Level System
  • Some violations may result in an immediate block without warning based on the severity of the violation.

6 hours ago, littlecorvidae said:

I’m considering starting on another freelance website

A freelance career is not limited to one platform. As long as you follow the Terms of Service and do not break the rules of the place you are offering your services, there is no problem with that.
Also, take the time to read Fiverr Terms of Service and make sure, you do not break any more rules, in case you can get your account back

Archived