What should be done if the buyer gives me an email address for another's related website's user id?

kazimostafa241

Question

I am Mostafa. I am a web developer and web designer. I am a newcomer also on this big platform. In Fiverr there we cannot use/share any other third-party email address with my buyer. It's fully restricted and against Fiverr's T&C. But for working purposes, we have to make registration to other websites. Several websites take email ID as user ID.

How can I share this type of user ID with a buyer that will not break Fiverr's rules and I can keep my profile alive?

5 answers to this question

If any type of contact information has to be shared, it’s better to make sure that you have it in the requirements section in your gig so buyers could share it when filling requirements to your order. 

however you can not share any contact information without an active order. 

49 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If any type of contact information has to be shared, it’s better to make sure that you have it in the requirements section in your gig so buyers could share it when filling requirements to your order. 

however you can not share any contact information without an active order. 

I know that but sometimes In gig requirements cannot be possible to mention specifically which things I need to complete. In the working time, it's needed then what should be done? And in the working period can I share this type of information for finishing my project?

Archived