Improve my gig rank

rajudkh85

1.Be Active!

2.send buyer request 10!

3.Share gig in social media!

4.Dont edit gig. if you need to edit your gig , delete it, then create new one!

5.be confident!

If there some mistakes exist why shouldn’t we edit the gig?

There is no basis for “no gig edition”. Actually we can edit the gig if it has something wrong or if we found something better.

If there some mistakes exist why shouldn’t we edit the gig?

There is no basis for “no gig edition”. Actually we can edit the gig if it has something wrong or if we found something better.

Imagine deleting your gig with 50+ reviews all because you found a single typo in the description 🙂

Imagine deleting your gig with 50+ reviews all because you found a single typo in the description 🙂

I’m also thinking of that.

Maximum of us think “tweaking a gig is strictly prohibited”. But we all need to know that you can edit your gig whenever you want if you found something better. But do not edit frequently, it will cause fall of ranking.

I’m also thinking of that.

Maximum of us think “tweaking a gig is strictly prohibited”. But we all need to know that you can edit your gig whenever you want if you found something better. But do not edit frequently, it will cause fall of ranking.

Do you have any proof of that? Because I frequently update my gigs and my impressions mostly remain unaffected.

Hello, Hope all are well.I am Shafiqul Islam from Bangladesh. I am a new seller. https://www.fiverr.com/rajudkh85?up_rollout=true

Can you tip me on how can I improve my gig performance? https://www.fiverr.com/rajudkh85/create-the-vector-tracing-converts-the-image-into-a-tracing-object

Hi Shafiqul! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

Can you tip me on how can I improve my gig performance?

Don’t offer unlimited revisions. If you offer unlimited revisions, buyers can constantly bother you for more and more revisions. You could get pulled into a never-ending order that could last a few months, even years!

Also, there’s some grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes in your gig description. I would suggest looking over that, or using Grammarly to fix those small mistakes. Hope this helps!

Hi Shafiqul! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

Can you tip me on how can I improve my gig performance?

Don’t offer unlimited revisions. If you offer unlimited revisions, buyers can constantly bother you for more and more revisions. You could get pulled into a never-ending order that could last a few months, even years!

Also, there’s some grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes in your gig description. I would suggest looking over that, or using Grammarly to fix those small mistakes. Hope this helps!

@krheate I don’t think it! I always give unlimited revision to the buyer until their satisfaction! as a result, we can get more orders from the same buyer! I think buyer satisfaction should our goal!

@krheate I don’t think it! I always give unlimited revision to the buyer until their satisfaction! as a result, we can get more orders from the same buyer! I think buyer satisfaction should our goal!

In an ideal world, yes, buyer satisfaction should always be a seller’s goal. But this is not an ideal world and occasionally, you get to deal with a SCAMMER and not a BUYER, who is definitely going to exploit that loophole.

1.Be Active!

2.send buyer request 10!

3.Share gig in social media!

5.be confident!

.Dont edit gig. if you need to edit your gig , delete it, then create new one!

i don’t edit one of my gig from last 2 month, and found the impression is going down down and down…

So, editing gig why not the better advice???

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 12:20 AM, zero_doshomik said:

i don’t edit one of my gig from last 2 month, and found the impression is going down down and down…

So, editing gig why not the better advice???

editing gig cause a great harm to your gig ranking..so do not edit your gig..
you didnt edit your gig bt also go down , there maybe some different cause like
1.you get negative review on your gig
2.you get warning for violating TOS
3.you stopped marketing your gigs on social media
also a lot of reasons can be

Archived