Fiverr account is under review

aqibnawax

I’m level two seller on Fiverr and my account is under review what should i do please guide.

Hi aqibnawax,

Your account was flagged for using the delivery button to send incomplete, partial, or an empty delivery.
To provide a pleasant buyer/seller experience, we ask that you deliver the requested work within the agreed upon time frame. Abusing the delivery button is a violation of our Terms of Service and harms the integrity of our marketplace. We recommend changing your delivery time or extending the delivery time within the order (if you are unable to meet the deadline).

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

I’m level two seller on Fiverr and my account is under review what should i do please guide.

Hi aqibnawax,

Your account was flagged for using the delivery button to send incomplete, partial, or an empty delivery.

To provide a pleasant buyer/seller experience, we ask that you deliver the requested work within the agreed upon time frame. Abusing the delivery button is a violation of our Terms of Service and harms the integrity of our marketplace. We recommend changing your delivery time or extending the delivery time within the order (if you are unable to meet the deadline).

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

Our team will keep you posted with any update.

You should wait until the final decision (it can take up to 90 days to receive the final decision). In the meantime I would recommend you find another platform to offer your services. This is your third warning and you are pretty much banned from Fiverr. I don’t see them giving your account back, unless you did not violated the TOS.

Our team will keep you posted with any update.

You should wait until the final decision (it can take up to 90 days to receive the final decision). In the meantime I would recommend you find another platform to offer your services. This is your third warning and you are pretty much banned from Fiverr. I don’t see them giving your account back, unless you did not violated the TOS.

I’ve completed all orders but the thing i did wrong is i never attached any document with the delivery.

And I didn’t know about this that it’s wrong.

I did unintentionally.

What I’ve to do now ?

I’ve completed all orders but the thing i did wrong is i never attached any document with the delivery.

And I didn’t know about this that it’s wrong.

I did unintentionally.

What I’ve to do now ?

You violated the TOS, unintentionally or not. It is your responsibility to follow the rules and avoid these problems. The problem here is that this is your third warning. As I mentioned above :point_up_2:t2:, you have nothing to do but wait for the final decision.

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

This may help to clarify about the account restrictions :point_down:t2:

favicon-32x32.png.7c25d58205905f21bb8e68e17385685a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.859eb984cd720ca18832cdb6534acda8.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Archived