Is this market place right for everyone?

shamima1968

No, it’s not. If you have another permanent job behind this place, then this is your right place to sell or work 🙂 .

I am a housewife. I’ve been working here for a long time. But the goal has not been scored yet. Here buyers are given so much importance that we have no value. For this the buyer gets up to the chance to blackmail. Sometimes I don’t get a job in a month. I get small jobs in any month. Not in a month. Not all clients do that bad. But some clients come who like to give trouble and again they will create the problem themselves and say fix it.

I am not disappointed but We need help from fiverr. where I and like all of me get our rights.

No, it’s not. If you have another permanent job behind this place, then this is your right place to sell or work 🙂 .

I am a housewife. I’ve been working here for a long time. But the goal has not been scored yet. Here buyers are given so much importance that we have no value. For this the buyer gets up to the chance to blackmail. Sometimes I don’t get a job in a month. I get small jobs in any month. Not in a month. Not all clients do that bad. But some clients come who like to give trouble and again they will create the problem themselves and say fix it.

I am not disappointed but We need help from fiverr. where I and like all of me get our rights.

No, it’s not. If you have another permanent job behind this place, then this is your right place to sell or work

I would disagree. There are successful full time freelancers on fiverr including myself.

Anyone can work on fiverr.

We need help from fiverr. where I and like all of me get our rights.

What kind of help do you expect from fiverr? And what rights do you think you need to get?

No, it’s not. If you have another permanent job behind this place, then this is your right place to sell or work

I would disagree. There are successful full time freelancers on fiverr including myself.

What kind of help do you expect from fiverr? And what rights do you think you need to get?

Me too 🙂

It should fiverr check buyer and seller both conversation to help both not only buyer.

I totally disagree too

Thousands of fiverr successfull stories are there!

The thing is unique and extraordinary services wins the race! and if your service is just like others! it will compete and stay with them

I don’t think Fiverr is any more of a gamble than any other platform (or even store) where you can sell your things at. SURE, it does have its shortcomings but so do other things! A few weeks back we ordered a new set of frying pans and the biggest came slightly crooked - still OK, but the lid wouldn’t fit (cooks the best soup though because it’s a good material, highly recommended haha)

So I took some photos and two days later, had two pans (one crooked and one not) as we didn’t even have to send it back in to get a new one. Now, this one was faulty - but it WAS an issue I could recreate with any other new pan if I really wanted to - effectively gaming the system. Companies know this: but it seems to be still easier to replace (or send a new one) of something than try and argue with a buyer. It seems to be the exact same thing here as well. It’s not necessarily a good thing (especially because if something goes wrong, it’s not really the company who suffers but us) but it’s just easier for them I guess. (THAT being said, most of the times I’ve had issues with really nasty buyers, I was helped out by CS.)

Again, there’s a lot to change and improve on here but it’s still a much easier marketplace to get into than many others!

Archived