Is there a way to remove the V.I.D. badge?

hortxero

So, as a frequent buyer, I got that notification to join Fiverr’s ‘Very Important Doers’ thing.
Seeing the fancy button… I of course had to click it to see what it did.

Only after I clicked it, did I decide to look into what it was. (Because I’m smart like that.)

Now, my question is if there is a way to possibly remove that badge. Be it I have to go through customer service or otherwise.

My reasoning honestly… is that I don’t want to be imposing myself as any sort of special buyer. (Though I have no idea if it’s viewed any differently by the general community.)

Most of my orders and projects are fun little things, or honestly self-fanart if I see cool artists.
And I started buying off Fiverr because it was pretty easy for me to try and support creators and also sometimes get some good creative work.

I try to be pretty friendly and easy to work with, and… if the V.I.D. badge was like a: “This person isn’t going to make your life hell.” It’d be fine with me. But it kinda worried me that it’d give off some sort of elitist vibe.

Anyway, it’s a silly thing, but if there is a simple way to remove it that I’m missing. Please do inform.

From experience, all the V.I.D.s I’ve worked with are very pleasant! I usually base my thoughts on a potential buyer on the way they interact (if they messaged ahead) or if their instructions are clear enough when they directly placed an order. I don’t mind badges like V.I.D. or top buyer so much.

But I understand that you may be feeling that way regarding your badge, I believe Customer Support is the only one who can truly assist you on this if you want that badge removed → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

You know, I’ll give you my perspective as a Seller.

I have a couple of “regulars” who have the V.I.D. Badge.

For me, that indicates that I am less likely to get ripped off by this type of Buyer.

It also tells me that the Buyer with a V.I.D. Badge knows enough about how Fiverr works that I should have no problem working with this person.

I appreciate the V.I.D. Badge as I see it as a indicator that the person with it is safe to do business with and that I’m not taking as much as a risk as I may with someone who does not have the V.I.D. Badge.

You know, I’ll give you my perspective as a Seller.

I have a couple of “regulars” who have the V.I.D. Badge.

For me, that indicates that I am less likely to get ripped off by this type of Buyer.

It also tells me that the Buyer with a V.I.D. Badge knows enough about how Fiverr works that I should have no problem working with this person.

I appreciate the V.I.D. Badge as I see it as a indicator that the person with it is safe to do business with and that I’m not taking as much as a risk as I may with someone who does not have the V.I.D. Badge.

That’s actually a great perspective I had not considered. Thank you. (and all others above who’ve replied.)

Archived