No ability to cancel order

maps4store

Hello there. New to forum. Can anyone help me? I have an order and I don’t have an option to cancel it. I received nothing and I was already charge 100$. Deadline passed long ago and Id like to cancel this order. How can I do that if I don’t have any option?

Look for the “Resolution Center” option on the order page. There will be an option to cancel the order there.

If you’re unable to mutually cancel, contact customer support and ask for a cancellation. Only do this as a last resort. You should try to mutually cancel once first.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

If the deadline is long past and the seller didn’t deliver, you should have got an automated mail from Fiverr telling you that they noticed that your order is overdue, suggesting you contact the seller, and telling you that you can cancel one-sidedly now (not mutually, as needed when the order isn’t overdue). If you cancel then, the seller will automatically get a 1* star review and you’ll get a refund. Note that the refund will be in form of Fiverr balance, so you can place an order with another seller. If you want a refund to your payment source, you need to contact support.

At least it was like that for me when a seller didn’t deliver anything, but it’s been a while, so the procedure might have changed.

Just to be sure, you did check under your “Orders” tab? I sometimes get customers who ask me if I did an order that I already delivered days ago, because they seem to have missed, or maybe not activated Fiverr messages, and find it then, when I ask them to check.

Archived