Give Me Some Tips. I Am New Seller

tahmina5

Why does it say in both gigs “I Am a Level Two Seller On My Another Fiverr Account”? If you’re a level 2 seller on another account 1) Why didn’t you continue on the level 2 account 2) You’re only allowed 1 seller account.
If you’re not actually a level 2 seller I think removing that line would be better.

Also in “I will upload 200 products to your woocommerce and shopify store within 24 hours”
in the 2nd gig image it says “Reguler” instead of “Regular”

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

All of your accounts are likely to be disabled at any time.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You are not allowed to have multiple accounts no matter how many devices you own. Opening a new account was a very big mistake. You are now in danger of losing both accounts.

Archived