Important Tip to all Top Rated sellers from a new seller

lawan21

Did you know there’s this new algorithm that top-rated sellers can MAINTAIN THE STATUS FOREVER?

All you have to do is give up some orders and send them to new sellers!

😅

I know you are kind of joking.

But what in your opinion top sellers will get in return?

Of course new sellers will gain business but what is the interest of top rated sellers to share orders with someone they don’t know?

But what in your opinion top sellers will get in return?

Of course new sellers will gain business but what is the interest of top rated sellers to share orders with someone they don’t know?

🧏‍♂️ kind of ???.. it’s Totally

They get nothing…

You’ve got one good nose… :rofl:

By the way, I’m already crying and getting ready to do so for another few months… :rofl:

Don’t bother crying if you are not getting orders here. Instead, figure out why your Gigs are not performing.

Are your Gigs in an overcrowded (like packed sardines crowded) niche or category? If so, it is going to be harder to stand out amongst the thousands of others offering the same thing.

GG

Don’t bother crying if you are not getting orders here. Instead, figure out why your Gigs are not performing.

Are your Gigs in an overcrowded (like packed sardines crowded) niche or category? If so, it is going to be harder to stand out amongst the thousands of others offering the same thing.

GG

Thank you…I’m starting in that direction today ! 😍

But I’m prepared if that attempt fails too… :rofl:

Did you know there’s this new algorithm that top-rated sellers can MAINTAIN THE STATUS FOREVER?

😅

That is not new. TRS sellers have always had to maintain their stats for as long as they wish to keep the TRS badge. 🤨

WHAT! 😳

As a TRS seller, I would not trust any new seller with any of my orders! :roll_eyes:

TRS sellers have a high level of service to maintain and a new seller may or may not be qualified to provide that service. 😬

Furthermore, I—and I doubt many other TRS badge holders—are not willing to send any new seller their work and if you think one would then your head is in the clouds. ☁️ ?‍? ☁️ I just noticed this face in the clouds emoji!

There are TRS/Pro Rated sellers who do outsource a portion of their workload to other sellers or actually have full/part time staff employed by them.

The thing is, they are almost always very particular and rigorous in the choosing of people to outsource work to, as it is a reflection of their own business and may cause unduly damage or even the loss of TRS/Pro status if they select poorly.

There are TRS/Pro Rated sellers who do outsource a portion of their workload to other sellers or actually have full/part time staff employed by them.

The thing is, they are almost always very particular and rigorous in the choosing of people to outsource work to, as it is a reflection of their own business and may cause unduly damage or even the loss of TRS/Pro status if they select poorly.

True, I have worked for at least one TRS in the past.

Archived