It's unfair for the seller

Hi @tonyalexaseo,
The order completion rate is calculated with the total amount of orders the Seller has had over the past 60 days ( completed + cancelled) and divides it by the total number of cancelled orders . Multiply the result by 100 to get the percentage .

By completing more orders you will be able to increase the rate. Try not to cancel any order by any chance within the coming 60 days as it will drastically reduce your order completion rate.

Hi @tonyalexaseo,

The order completion rate is calculated with the total amount of orders the Seller has had over the past 60 days ( completed + cancelled) and divides it by the total number of cancelled orders . Multiply the result by 100 to get the percentage .

By completing more orders you will be able to increase the rate. Try not to cancel any order by any chance within the coming 60 days as it will drastically reduce your order completion rate.

@hansinimahan198, Useful suggestions, I am struggling for my two cancelation.

@hansinimahan198, Useful suggestions, I am struggling for my two cancelation.

Even i had the same issue ones the buyer placed the order but he was ready. So he wanted to cancel the order and come back later. I tried my best to keep the order by suggesting to extend the order. But as he was not ready i had to cancel by mutual agreement.

After one month the buyer was ready and he placed an order.

But the rate dropped. These are unfortunate situations.

Even i had the same issue ones the buyer placed the order but he was ready. So he wanted to cancel the order and come back later. I tried my best to keep the order by suggesting to extend the order. But as he was not ready i had to cancel by mutual agreement.

After one month the buyer was ready and he placed an order.

But the rate dropped. These are unfortunate situations.

@hansinimahan198 would you explain, how can build profile if the issue is order cancelation?

I recently had an order cancelled because a buyer agreed to a custom offer for one scope of work, and after I completed the assignment, he asked for more work that was outside the framework of the original agreement. Of course my OC rating took a hit. :roll_eyes:

Archived