Gigs' Impression & Click

ziaul_moudud

Hello. Can anyone please tell me how to improve gigs’ impression & click ? In past experience, I have seen that one order is in process & another order has already completed with good reviews but still my GIG’s impression & click is decreasing. Little bit worried about it because at present I am not getting any new job & don’t know where & which page my GIG exists.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanks

I also fallen in this. Keep stay or active in fiverr more than time. Keep sending buyer request. 5-7 days After see the result.

Thank you

Thanks Mr. Tapu, for your valuable suggestion. Keeping my PC active at FIVERR round the round & also sending buyer request regularly but no results. Not getting any order/new job from last 2 to 3 months.

To increase your gig impressions work on the SEO part of your gig to rank higher. In order to increase your clicks get an eye catching thumbnail for your gig. A good description of your service will then improve your conversion chances. Previous reviews do act as a catalyst to give you a push but that is not the only sole chance for you to get new orders. Hope this helps you. All the very best…

Archived