Creating a perfect buyer's message for increased order inflow for new sellers

beenkay1

I keep reading about “send 10 buyer’s message everyday” from some people in this community.
My Question: How can a new seller create and post an effective buyer’s message to prospective buyers, in order to provoke an increased inflow of orders via the seller’s gigs?

I think what you mean is to apply for potential jobs in the buyers request section. Some buyers post their needs and you can write an offer to them. I advice you to be careful on selecting the ones you want to apply for.

Yes. Please would you mind explaining the need for caution? I’m practically new, still waiting for my first order?

I need to know the red flags and beware of them all. Also I don’t even know yet where to find such offers, I’m still reading up.😀 Thank you @ligiacarvalho for your response, still waiting for more clarification Sir.

Yes. Please would you mind explaining the need for caution? I’m practically new, still waiting for my first order?

I need to know the red flags and beware of them all. Also I don’t even know yet where to find such offers, I’m still reading up.😀 Thank you @ligiacarvalho for your response, still waiting for more clarification Sir.

Make sure you read their request and their budget carefully. Make an offer that can stand out. There are some bad buyers that come to that section and try to take advantage of new sellers asking for the world with a very low budget.

Also, read the TOS and the Community Standard Guidelines and stay out of trouble 🙂

Make sure you read their request and their budget carefully. Make an offer that can stand out. There are some bad buyers that come to that section and try to take advantage of new sellers asking for the world with a very low budget.

Also, read the TOS and the Community Standard Guidelines and stay out of trouble 🙂

Okay. Thank you Sir, I will follow your recommendations and also acquaint myself with the TOS and community standards as advised. I really do appreciate your advice​:pray:👍

Okay. Thank you Sir, I will follow your recommendations and also acquaint myself with the TOS and community standards as advised. I really do appreciate your advice​:pray:👍

Thank you Sir,

I would avoid calling anyone “sir, madam, dear, buddy, friend, bro, babe, honey…” as well. It is unprofessional. Also, I don’t think from @ligiacarvalho’s profile pic they are a “sir” anyways. I could be mistaken - it is 2021 after all!!!

GG

Thank you Sir,

I would avoid calling anyone “sir, madam, dear, buddy, friend, bro, babe, honey…” as well. It is unprofessional. Also, I don’t think from @ligiacarvalho’s profile pic they are a “sir” anyways. I could be mistaken - it is 2021 after all!!!

GG

@genuineguidance This is well noted. Thank you, I’m going to learn very fast because I’m still new on this platform. Thanks again 👍

I, surprisingly, have yet to be called miss/ma’am yet.

I think if I didn’t have my mustache, it definitely would have already happened. 😅

In regards to Buyer Requests, only send out 10 offers if you encounter 10 genuine sounding, reasonably priced, reasonable in scope requests (which is pretty darn rare in itself).

Getting saddled into a massive job working for peanuts for a scammy or cheapskate buyer can likely put you off from wanting to work on Fiverr again.

I think if I didn’t have my mustache, it definitely would have already happened. 😅

In regards to Buyer Requests, only send out 10 offers if you encounter 10 genuine sounding, reasonably priced, reasonable in scope requests (which is pretty darn rare in itself).

Getting saddled into a massive job working for peanuts for a scammy or cheapskate buyer can likely put you off from wanting to work on Fiverr again.

Hmmn, this is another angle to this. Thank you @enunciator for your response which in combination with @ligiacarvalho advice, will surely help me not to fall victim of these “opportunists” you have warned me against. I really appreciate you?

*In a lighter mood, don’t worry, I’m not going to call you or anyone "Sir, ma, sister or bro again, @genuineguidance says it’s unprofessional 😀. I’ve learnt that here. Thank you

@enunciator very hilarious. What the forum needs at the moment…m

I keep reading about “send 10 buyer’s message everyday” from some people in this community.

My Question: How can a new seller create and post an effective buyer’s message to prospective buyers, in order to provoke an increased inflow of orders via the seller’s gigs?

How can a new seller create and post an effective buyer’s message to prospective buyers,

Check out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

I am a new seller also, Thanks for the tip…But I have a question…Sometime’s I see there are one person requesting again and again with the same post…and sometime’s the people are different but the buyer requests are same…Should I avoid these requests?

I am a new seller also, Thanks for the tip…But I have a question…Sometime’s I see there are one person requesting again and again with the same post…and sometime’s the people are different but the buyer requests are same…Should I avoid these requests?

Do you mean description is the same but buyer’s name account is different?

Archived