Is there any way to get my money after cancelling my order

Hi
I worked in translating a book for three months
First i translated more than 60000 words
Then he asked for many changes and he got four proofreaders one after one and then he kept sending me the edits to add it over a period of two months

All wasn’t expressing my mistakes
Just a different way in writing
But after three months he asked for cancellation
I got surprised and confused when seeing his request and I pressed accept by wrong

Then he came back and asked to pay half of the amount and he left his number and asked for my account details

I didn’t answer him but couldn’t block him trying to convince him to pay in fiverr

But he came at the same day and said you didn’t deserve anything

This is just a google translate and leave me
This was three days ago

And i am sure of my translation as i put a lot of time and effort on it
I already finished more than 1700 orders here so i am sure i did a good job
Is there anyway to get my money back

Hi

I worked in translating a book for three months

First i translated more than 60000 words

Then he asked for many changes and he got four proofreaders one after one and then he kept sending me the edits to add it over a period of two months

All wasn’t expressing my mistakes

Just a different way in writing

But after three months he asked for cancellation

I got surprised and confused when seeing his request and I pressed accept by wrong

Then he came back and asked to pay half of the amount and he left his number and asked for my account details

I didn’t answer him but couldn’t block him trying to convince him to pay in fiverr

But he came at the same day and said you didn’t deserve anything

This is just a google translate and leave me

This was three days ago

And i am sure of my translation as i put a lot of time and effort on it

I already finished more than 1700 orders here so i am sure i did a good job

Is there anyway to get my money back

Did he actually placed an order?

Did he actually placed an order?

No he asked for my bank account but i refused and told him it is forbidden to pay outside fiverr

And he didn’t make an order in fiverr

And then he told me that I didn’t deserve anything

No he asked for my bank account but i refused and told him it is forbidden to pay outside fiverr

he told me that I didn’t deserve anything

This is just a google translate

I’m afraid you will have to count it as a loss.

Plus even for me as a non native speaker your writing seems very odd with loads of mistakes. So I’m not sure how can you offer services in translating :thinking:

he

How can you start any work without a payment? Especially a work that would take a long time for completion. Even for freelancers that do not use a marketplace like Fiverr would never start working without at least a down payment. That is totally crazy.

he

How can you start any work without a payment? Especially a work that would take a long time for completion. Even for freelancers that do not use a marketplace like Fiverr would never start working without at least a down payment. That is totally crazy.

No he made an order then he sent me a cancellation request as I mentioned before and I accepted it by wrong

Then he came back and said that he want to compensate me with half of the amount and then he said I didn’t deserve anything

You just said he did not place the order on Fiverr, so he never actually made a payment correct? Asking for you to do the work is not an actual order.

No at first he made an order for me as i said that he sent a cancellation request

My question here if I accepted it by wrong

Is there anyway i can contact fiverr to get my money back

If he requested the cancellation and you accepted, Fiverr will not reverse the payment since they cannot charge a client without the client’s consent and I don’t see why Fiverr would reimburse you since you accepted the cancelation.

No at first he made an order for me as i said that he sent a cancellation request

Is there anyway i can contact fiverr to get my money back

👇

I’m afraid you will have to count it as a loss.

No you can’t as you already accepted a cancellation.

Archived