I received an email but I don't understand the reason and purpose

youchoise

Email
"Do you need help keeping your freelance business in order? Do you have work that goes beyond Fiverr? We have the tool for you!

Automate all the admin tasks you hate and focus on making more money by using AND.CO. More than 375,000 freelancers already use AND.CO to handle their finances and grow their business: they send proposals, invoices, get paid, manage their time, tasks and expenses all in one tool. Freelancers save on average 8 hours a month with AND.CO, do you want to give it a try? It’s free!

“It’s really easy and fast to set up new projects, new contracts and send invoices - it takes me 1 minute to invoice every client from my phone”.

Margarida Borges, Designer
Want to go Pro?
AND.CO offers a Pro subscription plan with unlimited active clients, your own branding on all documents, editable contracts, award-winning, priority support & 30 day money back guarantee!

Now you can go Pro with an 25% off of your yearly Pro plan or on your first monthly subscription!"

And.co is owned by Fiverr, they are offering you a deal for this service, if you want to use it.

It’s definitely not spam.

Well, the nature of spam is in the eye of the beholder!

If you need or are interested in something; it’s not spam.

If it’s useless to you; it’s spam. 🤓

Well, the nature of spam is in the eye of the beholder!

If you need or are interested in something; it’s not spam.

If it’s useless to you; it’s spam. 🤓

True, then again how can you say as a FIVERR user on the FIVERR Forum that a FIVERR Product is spam? That’s just funny to me :rofl::rofl:🤓

True, then again how can you say as a FIVERR user on the FIVERR Forum that a FIVERR Product is spam? That’s just funny to me :rofl:

No one is telling about product. The subject is an email offering something user didn’t ask for - I personally consider such as spam. But I agree, after digging into this I’m smiling as well 🙂

No one is telling about product. The subject is an email offering something user didn’t ask for - I personally consider such as spam. But I agree, after digging into this I’m smiling as well 🙂

Well, you agreed to receiving emails from Fiverr, which includes its services. So… it’s not spam. You agreed to it 🙂

Well, you agreed to receiving emails from Fiverr, which includes its services. So… it’s not spam. You agreed to it 🙂

Formally - of course. Although agreeing to receive 3rd-party emails in order to be able to use service and asking for them are different things, but… who cares 🙂

Formally - of course. Although agreeing to receive 3rd-party emails in order to be able to use service and asking for them are different things, but… who cares 🙂

Although agreeing to receive 3rd-party emails

I am saying this again… AND.CO IS A PART OF FIVERR.COM… This is not a third party. LOL

cropped-cropped-favicon-gradient.png.85756a236a0fe45490365be10e617fc9.png TechCrunch
lockup_screen_preview.jpeg.1bffb0d950591ef43adc127e7b0c1920.jpeg

Fiverr acquires And Co, maker of software for freelancers – TechCrunch

It sounds like a natural fit: Fiverr, an online marketplace where businesses can hire freelancers, is acquiring And Co, a New York City startup building online tools that freelancers can use manage their client relationships. What’s surprising...

Although agreeing to receive 3rd-party emails

I am saying this again… AND.CO IS A PART OF FIVERR.COM… This is not a third party. LOL

a21b97f871d2f6864def8ad0c3cbcd5680a7f58b.pngTechCrunch
34faf6e0cfa088d24f91be11a475f79aedb03197.jpeg

Fiverr acquires And Co, maker of software for freelancers – TechCrunch

It sounds like a natural fit: Fiverr, an online marketplace where businesses can hire freelancers, is acquiring And Co, a New York City startup building online tools that freelancers can use manage their client relationships. What’s surprising...

I get it, but it’s still a separate platform offering additional service. That’s why the TS didn’t even understand the purpose of the email and that’s why it looked like spam to me from my personal point of view. I’m saying this again - leaving apart formal statements 😃

I get it, but it’s still a separate platform offering additional service. That’s why the TS didn’t even understand the purpose of the email and that’s why it looked like spam to me from my personal point of view. I’m saying this again - leaving apart formal statements 😃

We talked to much about a simple email.

It’s from Fiverr, and you can opt out 🙂

Archived