Buyer placing an order without prior communication and agreement

edupluscentre

I try to make the gig description and the requirements as clear as possible.

Fiverr was designed so that buyers can place orders without contacting sellers first. You can ask in your gig description to be contacted first, but buyers are not obliged to do it, nor is there a way to force them.

I did face this kind of situation quite often…
it is stressful if the buyer didn’t contact me before placing an order; my 3 cancelations are totally for that reason:(
but most of the time the gig extending feature comes in handy…
if their requirements don’t match the package price I often offer them clear instruction what will be the best thing for their result?

I did face this kind of situation quite often…

it is stressful if the buyer didn’t contact me before placing an order; my 3 cancelations are totally for that reason:(

but most of the time the gig extending feature comes in handy…

if their requirements don’t match the package price I often offer them clear instruction what will be the best thing for their result?

Thanks, should i extend the delivery days?

Thanks, should i extend the delivery days?

yes you can open a request or dispute explaining what is must for their good result…

Be sure explain the whole topic politely and generously, no buyer won’t be rejecting that because it is for their own output…

yes you can open a request or dispute explaining what is must for their good result…

Be sure explain the whole topic politely and generously, no buyer won’t be rejecting that because it is for their own output…

Thanks, I got help from support.

Archived