Why i am not earning?

hennamehboob

Hi, i hope everyone is doing well. i am getting impressions on my gig, but not getting any orders. Could anyone assist me, what are the reasons why am i not getting orders. here is the link to my gig. Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.1fe44d4a0a5d7129bf334a437eab8614.png Fiverr.com
write-a-detailed-business-plan-report-and-market-research-for-your-startup.png.a13d8dee1456e35a1e9b1098c83a4ffa.png

Hennamehboob: I will write adetailed business plan, report, swot and market...

For only $30, Hennamehboob will write adetailed business plan, report, swot and market research for your startup. | Greetings, You are warmly welcome to my Gig.I come with experience in Business Proposal writing, with 60+ successfully completed...

There are few things that you should must opt:

1. Share your gig on Relevant Marketing groups on facebook. Don’t Spam. Instead help people and they will probably hire you. You can also use QUORA.
  2. Also, Don’t underestimate buyer requests. Keeps sending buyer requests. You will start getting orders soon.
  3. Remain active on Fiverr platform to respond faster to your clients.

Good luck

i am getting no clicks but have 2k impressions on this gig

2k impression per day ? all this impression are form Fiverr ? or social media ? I Think you have to change and make a more attractive gig, could be improve the quality or interesting offer or pic…

is just my humble suggestion…I have 60 impression and 1 click, but any orders yet… @vivi123

1. Share your gig on Relevant Marketing groups on facebook. Don’t Spam. Instead help people and they will probably hire you. You can also use QUORA.
  2. Also, Don’t underestimate buyer requests. Keeps sending buyer requests. You will start getting orders soon.

Good luck

Thanks for the Good suggestion. ❤️

Good luck

where are country Facebook group may gig sharing ? please response

I am having the same issues. I also got about 2k impression on my gigs but no order yet. So I think i need to do some research again. Need to find out where its not working. And also need to promote my gig. Not just in social media. I got some ideas about how i can drive sales from other platform. If you search on the forum you will find some really helpful post. I have been reading the posts on the forum and they are totally worth reading. Hope you get success soon. Good wishes.

Good luck

thanks for tips i am gonna do that

Archived