Buyer calling me *****

amstrong120

Exactly. I’m pretty certain that if I’d just repeat the words back to them, I’d be gone in a flash.

They just care about money, if it wasn’t the case, it would have been a long time that fiverr would have become a mature platforms without trolls in buyer request, fake sellers and neither the usual “yo bro” “wassup” 🙂

Passed the ticket to the support and they said “Such words are instantly penalized and they will make sure the right action is taken”. I’m hoping they stick to their pledge.

Passed the ticket to the support and they said “Such words are instantly penalized and they will make sure the right action is taken”. I’m hoping they stick to their pledge.

Does the 👿 still have an account on Fiverr?

Does the 👿 still have an account on Fiverr?

Hello, I’ve checked his profile and it seems he’s around. But again maybe I don’t know how to check if a user is banned. I’ll give one week and note if he’s got additional feedbacks on his profile. Thanks

Archived