Is it must to accomodate customer

HI Fiverr Community!!!
Please check the customer is insisting me to communicate outside of Fiverr.
I have flagged it to support. I have not requested to communicate outside of Fiverr. m doing hard work for buyers. Please consider my efforts. my account is showing me under review. I am not doing anything against TOS. Telegram word is used in my conversation due to the service that I am giving on Fiverr. I am supporting their community through telegram. for that, I have been paid. if it’s not allowed to provide service of managing community through telegram. I will not do anything related to it.
Thanks

chat.jpg.c461730f74db33e55a3f578161f42cfc.jpg
chat833×610 54.1 KB

Do NOT take your communications out of Fiverr by any means as this will get both your and your buyer’s account suspended for the violation of Terms of Service. As a seller, we often get these buyers who want to communicate outside of Fiverr but keep insisting on keeping the communication within the platform. There is absolutely no reason why one should be using any other website since the Fiverr platform is pretty capable in that regard. You can upload and send huge files, links to external sites, and conduct payments without any issues. I’d suggest that if they still keep on insisting this, flag the conversation and leave it at that.

HI Fiverr Community!!!

Please check the customer is insisting me to communicate outside of Fiverr.

I have flagged it to support. I have not requested to communicate outside of Fiverr. m doing hard work for buyers. Please consider my efforts. my account is showing me under review. I am not doing anything against TOS. Telegram word is used in my conversation due to the service that I am giving on Fiverr. I am supporting their community through telegram. for that, I have been paid. if it’s not allowed to provide service of managing community through telegram. I will not do anything related to it.

Thanks

I am supporting their community through telegram. f

It seems that you agreed on communicating with the “I reach out”. If you did, it is more than likely that you will get your account terminated. Both the seller and the buyer can’t take the communication outside of Fiverr. If the buyer proposed that to you, you should have declined. Even if your gig implies working in another platform, it is just the work, not also the communication. You have no reason to talk outside of Fiverr. And if you do and get away with it, and customer ends up being a scammer, Fiverr has NO way of protecting you or your information.

Archived