Changed title of a gig and it didn't perform so well

moonstaredits

Hello!

I used to have a templates for social media gig. I consider I did a wonderful job with the tumbnails, video, and samples in order to attract customers, also including keywords in the description, the tags, pricing, everything.

However I had to change the title once, because I changed my mind on what I was offering and therefore the title didn’t match the description.

The gig performed way too bad, given my expectations and quality of it.

At that time I wasn’t a regular in the forum and didn’t knew that if you change the gig title, the url is still the same, and it affects SEO.

Even the two most recent gigs I made (last Saturday) are performing better than that one.

I deleted it, and I’m going to create one based on that one but adding some updates.

How does the url affects SEO? How can I get a better gig performance without changing the title?

It’s known that URL affects SEO but it’s quite a mystery I must say, I’m also looking for that answer.
And getting better performance without changing title, well, it’s a matter of keywords but title does the main job about gig research.
In our niche, best keywords are related to the title, so it requiers a solid title anyway, title/tag words are a “2 in 1”.

It’s known that URL affects SEO but it’s quite a mystery I must say, I’m also looking for that answer.

And getting better performance without changing title, well, it’s a matter of keywords but title does the main job about gig research.

In our niche, best keywords are related to the title, so it requiers a solid title anyway, title/tag words are a “2 in 1”.

Yes, that’s what I thought.

First title was “Instagram feed design”, but scope was impossible for me and decided to change it to “canva editable templates for social media”… One title is not similar in any way to the other, so yeah

Yes, that’s what I thought.

First title was “Instagram feed design”, but scope was impossible for me and decided to change it to “canva editable templates for social media”… One title is not similar in any way to the other, so yeah

Being precise with what we target is the best way I think, in my case I do video editing for gaming at the moment because it seems to be the only thing working since everyone is streaming gaming, most popular platforms are youtube and twitch.

So my title is: I will do gaming video editing for youtube and twitch

Most important tag words in this title are “gaming video” which target the type of editing “youtube and twitch” that targets streamers on twitch looking for youtube videos.

So at this moment everything is good, and then tag words that are: “gaming video” “video editing” “youtube editing” “twitch video”.

So my gig appears first page

Being precise with what we target is the best way I think, in my case I do video editing for gaming at the moment because it seems to be the only thing working since everyone is streaming gaming, most popular platforms are youtube and twitch.

So my title is: I will do gaming video editing for youtube and twitch

Most important tag words in this title are “gaming video” which target the type of editing “youtube and twitch” that targets streamers on twitch looking for youtube videos.

So at this moment everything is good, and then tag words that are: “gaming video” “video editing” “youtube editing” “twitch video”.

So my gig appears first page

Thank you for the tip, I will try when I re-make the gig

Archived