Add 'days off' function

ankojpg

I think it would be really useful to add posibility to mark some days of week as your day-off, and don't include them into deadline. Like, if my day off is sunday and project's deadline is 7 days, then it should be finished in 8 days but technicaly in 7 working days. Cause sometimes it is pretty hard to explaine the customer that i won't reply for example tomorrow, because i cannot work whole month wihout weekends so i include it in deadline.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

@ankojpg I think that is a brilliant suggestion!

I agree that there should be a scheduling functionality on Fiverr where sellers can choose which day/days of the week they don't work.

On days that sellers don't work:

• They should not be penalized for not replying
  • These days should not be counted as business days, hence, order deadline should be paused

I frankly find it mentally exhausting to have to reply to buyers' messages during weekends, there's this constant stress to reply to messages ASAP.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I think seller listings would need to be removed from visibility on the days they don't work. I would find it a bit annoying to have lots of posts showing up from people that aren't going to reply to me for 2 days. 

I think the gig economy tries to separate itself from the 7 day work week, but obviously people have jobs outside of fiverr too. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...