Gig is not available in search results

marketing_fng

I am a New Seller. I have a total of 5 gigs in my account. 2 gigs of them were in the rank on the 1st page, I have completed many orders. There are many 5 s-tar r-eviews. I will get a level batch on the 15th of next month. But for some time now I have been noticing that the gig on the 1st page is suddenly lost. Not available in search results. I checked every gig and saw that the gig is active. I want experience advice on what I should do now.

Hi there! The reason that your gig isn’t on the first page all of the time is due to gig rotation. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs around in the search results in order to make it fair for all the sellers and to give everyone a chance. Thanks!

Hi there! The reason that your gig isn’t on the first page all of the time is due to gig rotation. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs around in the search results in order to make it fair for all the sellers and to give everyone a chance. Thanks!

But gig is not available on any page. How many days later can it be fixed?

But gig is not available on any page. How many days later can it be fixed?

How many days later can it be fixed?

No one can say about this.

Like you are a new seller Fiverr system would have replaced your gig with someone’s gig that is why you got orders and being skilled you are gonna be Level 1.

In here the starting 5-10 orders are hard for anyone even if his service and quality is top notch because at start no one is gonna easily believe that you would provide good work and not waste their time.

I would suggest you to promote your gig on social media with targetted audience, Keep sending relevant buyer request and surely you Gig will again do good.

How many days later can it be fixed?

No one can say about this.

Like you are a new seller Fiverr system would have replaced your gig with someone’s gig that is why you got orders and being skilled you are gonna be Level 1.

In here the starting 5-10 orders are hard for anyone even if his service and quality is top notch because at start no one is gonna easily believe that you would provide good work and not waste their time.

I would suggest you to promote your gig on social media with targetted audience, Keep sending relevant buyer request and surely you Gig will again do good.

thank you so much, I am really happy with your tips.

thank you so much, I am really happy with your tips.

You have done good as I can see but still if you aim for like 5* till you get 40-50 reveiws it will help in long run. You can’t discuss with client about rating etc. So, I just mean if you think a client gave 4 star and you lacked at any place just improve

Archived