Career or freelancing

ayean7point7

I agree with @imagination7413 on this.

As you are “only” 17, you have plenty of time to come back to do freelance work.

Your education should be your priority.

Here’s an idea: As part of your education, why not seek course electives that can teach you some additional skills you may be able to flip into a freelancing career once you get out of school?

Just a thought from a full-time freelancer.

Good luck.

Concentrate on your education and don’t get distracted by too much freelancing while studying. Fiverr will still be here in another year / two / three once you’ve completed university. It can wait.

Sometimes in life if you try and do too much and try and achieve everything in one go - you actually end up losing everything and achieving nothing. In your case you run the risk of not obtaining the grades you can, and producing sub-standard work which won’t please your clients.

Concentrate on your education and don’t get distracted by too much freelancing while studying. Fiverr will still be here in another year / two / three once you’ve completed university. It can wait.

Sometimes in life if you try and do too much and try and achieve everything in one go - you actually end up losing everything and achieving nothing. In your case you run the risk of not obtaining the grades you can, and producing sub-standard work which won’t please your clients.

Yeah you’re right. My mom gave similar statements about this thnk uh so much

Don’t let your studies suffer because once you are out of touch it’s hard to get back and concentrate.

With side if you wish to earn at this age that is good thing. You can surely work here just if you can do a certain task in 1-2 days Keep delivery time of 4-5 days. Thus you will have no pressure over work.

Rest I beleive if you have skills and you can satisfy a customer even a person would wait extra days but work with you.

So just learn the art of management without letting yourself suffer

Don’t let your studies suffer because once you are out of touch it’s hard to get back and concentrate.

With side if you wish to earn at this age that is good thing. You can surely work here just if you can do a certain task in 1-2 days Keep delivery time of 4-5 days. Thus you will have no pressure over work.

Rest I beleive if you have skills and you can satisfy a customer even a person would wait extra days but work with you.

So just learn the art of management without letting yourself suffer

Thank you so much for your concern.

Archived