Did not revived any Order in 11 days

junaid7773

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

stay 24hour online

Really? That’s all you need to do to get orders?

Imagine a shoe shiner who is opened for business for 12 hours and doesn’t get a single customer. Now image them thinking it will be a good idea to stay open for 24 hrs. Do you think they will receive more customers?

How about if the shoe shiner learned how to fix shoes, decided to put an eye-catching sign out front, and added their business to yelp and google. Do you think that would help a bit more than staying open all day?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This has been refuted as incorrect so many times, yet people still continue to regurgitate this incorrect information.

There is zero evidence to support this, and considerable evidence for the dangers of trying to do so. Do NOT try to stay only 24 hours a day, all you get is tired.

I took 68 days for the first order maan 😃
You have to research on your niche. and hardwork to be ranked or noticed by buyers

Here I’ll give you 2 tips for free 😃

Tip #1 Be patient like you’ve never been patient in your life!

Tip #2 Don’t promote your gigs only, promote yourself as a brand too!

Don’t just sit and wait for someone to notice and eventually buy your gigs. You also have to bid on projects and submit proposals, as well. I’m talking about a combination of passive and proactive job-searching approach. Try both and see which one works for you better.

The list of tips can go on and on, but start with these two. Hopefully, one day as a successful Fiverr seller, you will be able to write some of your own

I took 68 days for the first order maan 😃

You have to research on your niche. and hardwork to be ranked or noticed by buyers

Here I’ll give you 2 tips for free 😃

Tip #1 Be patient like you’ve never been patient in your life!

Tip #2 Don’t promote your gigs only, promote yourself as a brand too!

Don’t just sit and wait for someone to notice and eventually buy your gigs. You also have to bid on projects and submit proposals, as well. I’m talking about a combination of passive and proactive job-searching approach. Try both and see which one works for you better.

The list of tips can go on and on, but start with these two. Hopefully, one day as a successful Fiverr seller, you will be able to write some of your own

Thank you grafico for the help

Archived