Can a buyer report my gig after I block them?

Hi,
I have a buyer who wants me to do 4 tasks for her every month. I just completed the first task, she was happy, said “it was delightful” working with me. But! I can’t understand why, she gave me 4 stars for service and recommendation. I am afraid she will do the same again, that is why I am not willing to work with her again. So, is it okay if I block the buyer? will she be able to report my gig or place an order again?
Thank you

You should discus with her why she give 4 star about your service although she wants to work with you long term. without clear this you should not make a forward steps with her.

happy freelancing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I understand but the problem is we can’t really talk about ratings with buyers, that can harm my gig.

You should discus with her why she give 4 star about your service although she wants to work with you long term. without clear this you should not make a forward steps with her.

happy freelancing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You should discus with her why she give 4 star about your service although she wants to work with you long term.

Its not a good think to ask the buyer.

May be she thinks communication was not 100% as per how he/she wanted or service. There are 3 parts for rating so it’s not necessary that everyone gives 5 stars

You should discus with her why she give 4 star about your service although she wants to work with you long term.

Its not a good think to ask the buyer.

May be she thinks communication was not 100% as per how he/she wanted or service. There are 3 parts for rating so it’s not necessary that everyone gives 5 stars

she gave 5 star for communication. but 4 for recommendation and service. Also, to be very clear she did not point out any mistake, also she praised my work.

Hi,

I have a buyer who wants me to do 4 tasks for her every month. I just completed the first task, she was happy, said “it was delightful” working with me. But! I can’t understand why, she gave me 4 stars for service and recommendation. I am afraid she will do the same again, that is why I am not willing to work with her again. So, is it okay if I block the buyer? will she be able to report my gig or place an order again?

Thank you

I am afraid she will do the same again, that is why I am not willing to work with her again. So, is it okay if I block the buyer?

Instead of blocking just let him/her clearly know that you did your best but as per our last order experience I don’t want to continue. So hope he/she understands.

Rest if they force you to work you can report and block (Also you can open ticket with CS because some clients are like they love to not give 5 stars LOL

I am afraid she will do the same again, that is why I am not willing to work with her again. So, is it okay if I block the buyer?

Instead of blocking just let him/her clearly know that you did your best but as per our last order experience I don’t want to continue. So hope he/she understands.

Rest if they force you to work you can report and block (Also you can open ticket with CS because some clients are like they love to not give 5 stars LOL

I think that’s the issue here. i checked the reviews the buyer left on other seller’s gigs also. it was the same with them also. 4 stars everywhere.

she gave 5 star for communication. but 4 for recommendation and service. Also, to be very clear she did not point out any mistake, also she praised my work.

Some kind of buyers are like this and they surely in future will again may be do the same.

Some even give a TIP but don’t give 5 star rating. So if you think 4 stars will affect you I would suggest you to do a combined order e.g

If you had 3 work for her for 100$ just place milestone order so even if you get below 5 star it won’t affect as it will be just 1 order and you will also earn

I think that’s the issue here. i checked the reviews the buyer left on other seller’s gigs also. it was the same with them also. 4 stars everywhere.

Yes, that is what I told such people are present here who even give TIPS and leave 4 star :rofl:

Its best to not work and let them know because buyer has not don’t anything wrong on part of giving rating and we can’t even force them for 5 star. So let them know politely and also if you think you might be losing $$$'s the make 1 combined order so that overall rating won’t affect and also you earn the money

Yes, that is what I told such people are present here who even give TIPS and leave 4 star :rofl:

Its best to not work and let them know because buyer has not don’t anything wrong on part of giving rating and we can’t even force them for 5 star. So let them know politely and also if you think you might be losing $$$'s the make 1 combined order so that overall rating won’t affect and also you earn the money

haha. I think I will have to talk to her directly, and if she still wants me to do the work then i will go for a combined order.

thanks a lot for the advise.

haha. I think I will have to talk to her directly, and if she still wants me to do the work then i will go for a combined order.

thanks a lot for the advise.

That will be better because at last for survival both matter (Rating and money) If amount is not big then yo u can leave it and stop working

If its good and he is giving orders just do a combined order.

This shall work for you

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You should discuss with her why she give 4 star about your service

If a seller does that they risk getting a warning from Fiverr. They’ll probably think they’re pressuring the buyer about the review.

Hello. I just block all the buyers who don’t give 5 stars because it hurts a lot our Gig. 😁

When starting up to like 100 review anything below 5 really hurts and also matters a lot. But if amount if handsome then I guess taking 4.5 start or even 4 would not bother.

You should discuss with her why she give 4 star about your service

If a seller does that they risk getting a warning from Fiverr. They’ll probably think they’re pressuring the buyer about the review.

Hmmmm uk1000 you are also right but simply the best way arethat she ask her about 4 star

Hmmmm uk1000 you are also right but simply the best way arethat she ask her about 4 star

but simply the best way arethat she ask her about 4 star

No, it’s NOT! You are not allowed to discuss reviews with your buyer AT ALL. It can lead to a warning or a suspension.

but simply the best way arethat she ask her about 4 star

It’s always a risk even writing words like Email. Reveiw show a warning sign. Also you can’t change someone’s thinking as she mentioned (The buyer has given less than 5 star to everyone)

So it’s better not to risk your account and also warning is bad it will surely affect your ranking.

Simply either not to work or if work is worth make a big order and move one. (All depends on how less than 5 star wil laffect your overall ratings)

Guest lloydsolutions

Hi,

Thank you

I am afraid she will do the same again, that is why I am not willing to work with her again.

Check this out:

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Not using the words “rating” or “review” yet attempting to solicit feedback from a buyer in regards to an order still violates Fiverr terms and endangers your account.

It happens frequently. When a buyer is new on the platform and he/she don’t know to give 5 star on each while he/she is fully satisfied with the work. I have many completed orders from buyers who has left me TIP, yet they leave me a 4 star review. Once I asked a buyer and he said, everything is amazing but no one is perfect so he left me 4 star explaining examiner give 99/100 even there is all okay.

Archived