Deactivate my account and create new one. Please read details carefully

Are you asking if someone can buy your computer make a new Fiverr account using the same IP as you, and sell in the same category?

If that is so, the answer is no. Fiverr will see that as you having two accounts and you both risk being banned from the platform.

on my account I don’t work here. So I don’t need this account, if I deactivate my account then can he open his new account? if he setup new windows?

Hi, I want to sell my computer. Who will buy my computer can he create a new account in this computer and same network in the same category?

If anyone want to open a new account in a same computer then he sould setup Windows again and not open the account for same category that the previous user had.

When someone sets up a new account, which it sounds like the person buying your old pc would be doing - they would be setting it up under their OWN name and using their OWN payment method. Unless this person is buying (yes, I have seen this) your Fiverr account, this should not be a problem. Even IF they are using the same network or IP address.

As long as they are setting up a NEW Fiverr account under their own name, payment method, government issued ID (as they will at some point be asked to verify their identity), phone number and email, they should be OK.

I would suggest though, wiping your hard drive of all your personal information and resetting it back to factory settings.

Now, having said the above - does this person LIVE with you? Is that why they would be sharing the same IP or wifi? Is YOUR Fiverr SELLER account disabled or deleted? There can be a problem even with the above IF they are living with you and put Gigs in the same categories you had yours in. For that, I would contact customer service and explain the situation so you do not run afoul of the rules here.

GG

First of all, you will need to new windows operating system getting your devices. Second thing you won`t make same category account from internet services because when Fiverr will understand the thing, your account will be banned 100% sure.
But you will create different category account from same IP.

Archived