How to get some orders in my level dropped account?

ahmedshakil24

In the last month, I have canceled 2 orders for some reason.
I have also dropped my level for order cancelation. That’s why my gigs are going down. I didn’t get any order in last 40 days. I have send 10 buyer requests in every day on the right way. But I didn’t get success. Now what can I do in this situation?

I get maybe three jobs a month on Fiverr now.

It used to be three jobs a day.

I figure that since thousands and thousands of new people have joined Fiverr since COVID the talent pool has been watered down.

I see new members showing up each day so even in your short time here there have been hundreds of new Sellers join Fiverr.

The people who used to click on your Gigs now have many more to look at besides yours.

It’s called competition.

It happens.

Just don’t rely on Fiverr for your earnings.

Be active on other freelancing platform too.
Remember that there are a lot there too.

Even if buyers are on your “gig page” or even if you are chatting already with them potential buyer.
The chat “sidebar” also have links that point to competing gig (Shady right)

So competing fiverr gigs are all over the platform.

If buyers are easily swayed, its a low quality buyer and risky and might end in cancellation.
Just move on and find another client either in Fiverr ot other freelance sites.

God bless and hope your situation improves.

I get maybe three jobs a month on Fiverr now.

It used to be three jobs a day.

I figure that since thousands and thousands of new people have joined Fiverr since COVID the talent pool has been watered down.

I see new members showing up each day so even in your short time here there have been hundreds of new Sellers join Fiverr.

The people who used to click on your Gigs now have many more to look at besides yours.

It’s called competition.

It happens.

Yes, you’re right. I have started Fiverr journey in 2019. I’m not too experienced but I have done most of the projects in my promotion and buyer request. I haven’t got any gig rank yet. Now I am close to level 2

Just don’t rely on Fiverr for your earnings.

Be active on other freelancing platform too.

Remember that there are a lot there too.

Even if buyers are on your “gig page” or even if you are chatting already with them potential buyer.

The chat “sidebar” also have links that point to competing gig (Shady right)

So competing fiverr gigs are all over the platform.

If buyers are easily swayed, its a low quality buyer and risky and might end in cancellation.

Just move on and find another client either in Fiverr ot other freelance sites.

God bless and hope your situation improves.

Thank you so much for your information. I will definitely try to do this and improve myself.

Archived