New seller on Fiverr trying to get his first order

I am very new here. Haven’t got any order so far. So I need tips from you guys. How to promote my gigs how can get a lot of traffic on my Gig? and get my first order. One thing is to mention is I am not getting many buyer requests related to the gig I created. So how do I get more buyer requests? And how to get my first order?
Here is my profile

favicon-32x32.png.871551451a8d382117558ab1ccde0910.png Fiverr.com
do-on-page-seo-using-rank-math-or-yoast-8b78.jpg.b679e97f882133ea8e404ced3b75d4d2.jpg

Geeky_shubham: I will do on page SEO using rank math or yoast for $10 on...

For only $10, Geeky_shubham will do on page SEO using rank math or yoast. | Rank math SEO, Yoast SEO, On-page optimizationWant to rank your website on google’s first page? You are at the right place. I will do | Fiverr

Please tell me what is wrong here and which thing needs correction??

• Like 2

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• Like 7

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for the piece of advice!

• Like 2