Cash Advance question

faymus

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you do not understand the purpose of the cash advance feature. If you had enough orders to pay off your first cash advance, why would you need a second cash advance? How about working to earn a profit, instead of willfully trying to remain in debt.

Some how i need extra money, that’s why I’m thinking about cash advance.

thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 7

unfortunately after fiverr applied the new earning page, some of the feature are disable or not available, 2 month ago i'm losing the early payout feature, i already contacted fiverr customer and they reply i'm not eligible for the feature, which is weird since i don't have any issue before the new earning page applied.

and also after i pay all of the cash advance bill, the page stuck like in screenshot, not go back to the cash advance option.

maybe fiverr change some terms of service, but right now i'm losing 2 of those key feature for my business.

Screenshot_34.jpg

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

Yes, they offer for 2nd time, 3rd time, etc etc. It just takes a little bit of delay until you fill their requirements again. After I paid my first Cash Advance, it took around 20 days until I got a 2nd offer of request for Cash Advance. It will appears again, but sometimes they aren't offering any new cash advance because they might be "full" of requests or sellers using the feature so now they are holding a little bit longer to offer again.

I hope I was helpful, have a great week!

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 7:06 PM, intermezzo9 said:

unfortunately after fiverr applied the new earning page, some of the feature are disable or not available, 2 month ago i'm losing the early payout feature, i already contacted fiverr customer and they reply i'm not eligible for the feature, which is weird since i don't have any issue before the new earning page applied.

and also after i pay all of the cash advance bill, the page stuck like in screenshot, not go back to the cash advance option.

maybe fiverr change some terms of service, but right now i'm losing 2 of those key feature for my business.

Screenshot_34.jpg

did you get the cash in advance option again? 
I finished paying off my loan yesterday but the option no longer appears.

• Like 13

Why would you take a loan anyway? Work hard with the resources you have. I understand taking a loan at first to buy some of the stuff you need for your business. But relying on Cash Advance? That doesn't sound like a good business decision to me. It has nothing to do with the loan, for example a month ago you had a 3 star review that might also have a negative private review attached to it. That alone will generate a lot of problems so.. it's most likely that and not the loan.. 

• Like 11

you can write to CS and ask them to review your account to see if it is eligible or not for a new cash advance, I paid my cash advance a week ago, the cash advance option appears on the earnings page, but there is no longer a button to request a new one, I wrote to support and they told me that at the moment my account is not eligible, so I just have to wait.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, bethany_scraper said:

I also have same problem with me, I think Fiverr removed cash advance option now, let me know if any one else know the exact reasone.

I finished paying my cash advance on April 18 and the option to request a new one disappeared until yesterday when it reappeared and I was able to request a new cash advance. At the moment I am just waiting for fiverr to finish processing the Cash Advance to have it available in my fiverr balance.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2022 at 11:02 PM, annaroze said:

I am a level 2 seller and I haven't yet got the option of Cash advance and how and when will I get this ?

@annaroze  this might be because of your earnings. 

since its a loan, they need to ensure you can pay back without difficulties.. so you need to ensure your profile has orders following in at a constant rate. 

also, the bigger the orders, the better your chances as you can receive huge loans upto 5000k 

hope it helps 

Edited by carolngugi
spellings
  • Like 5

On 4/28/2023 at 8:41 PM, bethany_scraper said:

I also have same problem with me, I think Fiverr removed cash advance option now, let me know if any one else know the exact reasone.

@bethany_scraper 

it happens.  this is mostly when your earnings start to reduce.. e.g if you used to earn 2000k per month and you drop to 1000k, the option disappears for a while.. this is because they use AI 

• Like 4