Warnings on my account

tauseefabbas123

Hello Ya’ll

I have completed one week and two months on Fiverr and have completed 15 orders so far while three are open and I am working on them. I have crossed the standards set for attaining the level one position, however, I have received two warnings and am on the verge of getting suspended (I do not exactly know what was my fault?)

Now, I cannot grab the level one seller badge for one month which is just OK, however, I wanted to know if there is a way I can get out of these two warnings’ dilemma… would they be with my account forever or they may disappear after a few months?

Hello Ya’ll

I have completed one week and two months on Fiverr and have completed 15 orders so far while three are open and I am working on them. I have crossed the standards set for attaining the level one position, however, I have received two warnings and am on the verge of getting suspended (I do not exactly know what was my fault?)

Now, I cannot grab the level one seller badge for one month which is just OK, however, I wanted to know if there is a way I can get out of these two warnings’ dilemma… would they be with my account forever or they may disappear after a few months?

have received two warnings and am on the verge of getting suspended (I do not exactly know what was my fault?)

Fiverr sent you an email stating which rules you broke.

would they be with my account forever or they may disappear after a few months?

No they wouldn’t disappear. They will stay on your account.

have received two warnings and am on the verge of getting suspended (I do not exactly know what was my fault?)

Fiverr sent you an email stating which rules you broke.

would they be with my account forever or they may disappear after a few months?

No they wouldn’t disappear. They will stay on your account.

Thanks for the reply. yes I did receive the emails telling me why did they warn me etc. I actually do not know what was the actual reason. they removed two of my gigs named

1. I will write anything you want
  2. I will write policy memo and press release for you

They told me you are offering academic works…

and then a CS also told me I can make new gigs on those names…

So, it does mean I will be gone if received another warning even after years?

One of your gig is about writing essays. This is against Fiverr ToS.

From ToS:
Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

One of your gig is about writing essays. This is against Fiverr ToS.

From ToS:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

still? can you point out? and I never meant to write essay for students

I got a TOS warning yesterday as well.

But, they do mention the reason. Also, I usually find that raising a support ticket allows you to find out more details. I am new but from what I understand, as long as the same violation is not repeated, it should be manageable. A lot of times, at least in my case, it is due a misunderstanding with what is allowed on the platform and what is not.

Once a warning comes, write it down, and ensure it does not happen again, sets things right over time.

I think so. I hope so.

But, they do mention the reason. Also, I usually find that raising a support ticket allows you to find out more details. I am new but from what I understand, as long as the same violation is not repeated, it should be manageable. A lot of times, at least in my case, it is due a misunderstanding with what is allowed on the platform and what is not.

Once a warning comes, write it down, and ensure it does not happen again, sets things right over time.

I think so. I hope so.

No, I talked to one of the CS and he told me receiving three warnings in any category would suspend your account

Ah! Then, there is nothing to do but to be very careful and avoid these violations. It’s not impossible but it is not easy either.

yes, I received two and both of them were the results of my ignorance. I did not even know that any of my services were offering academic work. another of that I received was because I was flagged for sending spam messages. I was notified by Fiverr that there is a message in spam folder, I unmarked the person as spam and texted them fi he wanted something done… and I was warned

yes, I received two and both of them were the results of my ignorance. I did not even know that any of my services were offering academic work. another of that I received was because I was flagged for sending spam messages. I was notified by Fiverr that there is a message in spam folder, I unmarked the person as spam and texted them fi he wanted something done… and I was warned

A lot of times, that is how it is.

Policies and platforms man. It’s like being in a guest’s house. You have to follow the rules, if you want to be in the house 🙂

I was notified by Fiverr that there is a message in spam folder, I unmarked the person as spam and texted them fi he wanted something done

Yes, there is a bug about unsuspected spam. It happened to me as well but I didn’t get the warning. I think the other person reported on you.

I was notified by Fiverr that there is a message in spam folder, I unmarked the person as spam and texted them fi he wanted something done

Yes, there is a bug about unsuspected spam. It happened to me as well but I didn’t get the warning. I think the other person reported on you.

yes they did because they blocked me as well. is there a chance I can request a CS to look into the matter?

I think so. I hope so.

A lot of times, at least in my case, it is due a misunderstanding with what is allowed on the platform and what is not.

yes, I received two and both of them were the results of my ignorance.

Reading TOS before you get in trouble is an excellent idea. Have you read them yet?

Archived