No Impression No Click(Level Two)

chris_ld

Is this happening to people who just got to Level 2.

I had 100% on every ranking with great reviews, and tips.

No cancellations no warnings.

As soon as I got to Level 2 my gig moved to the back and in some keyword searches can’t be found unless you filter by budget and level.

Customer Support give the same copy and past answers to everyone.

This is starting to scare me as I have had no new enquiries for days.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same happen here and looks like is not with the GIG, is about the account all my gigs lost the rank… the Fiverr Support just ignore my messages, they are nothing respond.

One thing that i noticed is that my gig was not showing in the search results, the gig appears just if i filter by Level 2… and i see that everyone here have the same level;

Some of you tried to contact the Fiverr Support?

Really worried last 2 months

I’m having the same problem. This month my “Impression” suddenly dropped and also the click on my Gigs has dropped aswell. I’ve tried sharing my gig page with my social media accounts but the impression didn’t go up like last time I did the same thing.

Didn’t get any new buyer after the impression dropped

Exactly same doing but nothing feedback

@chris_ld I am a Top Rated Seller and I just went through a slow period with no new inquiries. I delivered an order late because it was hung up in the upload stage because my husband was also uploading a giant file to YouTube! I walked away and came back horrified that the delivery had not been made! This is NOT GOOD!

I am in recovery mode due to this horrible mistake! My husband and I now communicate our upload times.

My point is that there are so many factors that cause a slow down. In my experience changing anything in my gigs causes a slow down because the algorithm has to learn the new information. Some gigs do not see a slow down when they change/improve gigs.

You have to be willing to embrace the slow times and enjoy family or your hobby. Your placement will probably come back if you maintain your good percentages. It’s EXTREMELY important that you also have 100% positive interactions EVERYWHERE on Fiverr. Even if you qualify to be a Top Rated Seller you may not be granted the badge. Fiverr does a good job hand picking people for all the badges and programs. And you can also be demoted for poor behavior/ performance.

I have never worked so hard at a job in my life.

@chris_ld I am a Top Rated Seller and I just went through a slow period with no new inquiries. I delivered an order late because it was hung up in the upload stage because my husband was also uploading a giant file to YouTube! I walked away and came back horrified that the delivery had not been made! This is NOT GOOD!

I am in recovery mode due to this horrible mistake! My husband and I now communicate our upload times.

My point is that there are so many factors that cause a slow down. In my experience changing anything in my gigs causes a slow down because the algorithm has to learn the new information. Some gigs do not see a slow down when they change/improve gigs.

You have to be willing to embrace the slow times and enjoy family or your hobby. Your placement will probably come back if you maintain your good percentages. It’s EXTREMELY important that you also have 100% positive interactions EVERYWHERE on Fiverr. Even if you qualify to be a Top Rated Seller you may not be granted the badge. Fiverr does a good job hand picking people for all the badges and programs. And you can also be demoted for poor behavior/ performance.

This is sad, but the things become to work again for you?

Thanks for response!!!

Yes, you right. I have edit my gig then this will happen to me

Is this happening to people who just got to Level 2.

I had 100% on every ranking with great reviews, and tips.

No cancellations no warnings.

As soon as I got to Level 2 my gig moved to the back and in some keyword searches can’t be found unless you filter by budget and level.

Customer Support give the same copy and past answers to everyone.

This is starting to scare me as I have had no new enquiries for days.

@claredesigns you may also be going through an algorithm change which means the algorithm now has to learn that you are a level two seller. As soon as a bit of time passes you should be ok. I am almost certain the same thing happened to me. I swear if I sneeze, my inquires go down lol. Just don’t give up! You will be fine.

Hi there,

Thank you, I even asked CS and they said I did nothing wrong, however not to be found out all unless you click Level 2 and Budget for my Gig.

Have a few orders with old enquiries, however no new messages for nearly 2 weeks.

The person whom I spoke to said I was not converting enough orders per day and that I have been blacklisted.

Hi there,

Thank you, I even asked CS and they said I did nothing wrong, however not to be found out all unless you click Level 2 and Budget for my Gig.

Have a few orders with old enquiries, however no new messages for nearly 2 weeks.

The person whom I spoke to said I was not converting enough orders per day and that I have been blacklisted.

The person whom I spoke to said I was not converting enough orders per day and that I have been blacklisted

Well that is ridiculous! Fiverr does not blacklist you! Was this a fellow Fiverr seller/ buyer who said this to you?

Thanks for response!!!

I just changed my tags and expect that I will have another slow down.

Also, there are so many new sellers every day and new sellers get a little help in the beginning. There are only so many first spots after a search and if you look…there are many types of sellers on the first few pages. So sharing the spots is becoming challenging. That’s why making your buyers so happy to come back is extremely important. 80% of your business comes from 20% of your buyers so remember to always embrace the re -order!!!

I’m having the same problem. This month my “Impression” suddenly dropped and also the click on my Gigs has dropped aswell. I’ve tried sharing my gig page with my social media accounts but the impression didn’t go up like last time I did the same thing.

Didn’t get any new buyer after the impression dropped

I’m having the same problem. This month my “Impression” suddenly dropped and also the click on my Gigs has dropped aswell.

Because you are a new seller, Fiverr will promote your gig at the beginning but it may drop off once the initial Fiverr boost no longer appears in the first pages.

New sellers are often confused at why they do so great in the beginning and then it drops off. That’s most likely the issue. So you have to organically through time and effort start helping your gigs. Time and good business will help. It’s not a get rich quick platform and you have to be patient.

I’m having the same problem. This month my “Impression” suddenly dropped and also the click on my Gigs has dropped aswell.

Because you are a new seller, Fiverr will promote your gig at the beginning but it may drop off once the initial Fiverr boost no longer appears in the first pages.

New sellers are often confused at why they do so great in the beginning and then it drops off. That’s most likely the issue. So you have to organically through time and effort start helping your gigs. Time and good business will help. It’s not a get rich quick platform and you have to be patient.

Oh I didn’t know about the boost at the beggining. Thank you for the info. Really appreciate it

I just changed my tags and expect that I will have another slow down.

Also, there are so many new sellers every day and new sellers get a little help in the beginning. There are only so many first spots after a search and if you look…there are many types of sellers on the first few pages. So sharing the spots is becoming challenging. That’s why making your buyers so happy to come back is extremely important. 80% of your business comes from 20% of your buyers so remember to always embrace the re -order!!!

I am also waiting for come back gig in same position

The person whom I spoke to said I was not converting enough orders per day and that I have been blacklisted

Well that is ridiculous! Fiverr does not blacklist you! Was this a fellow Fiverr seller/ buyer who said this to you?

Hi Melissa,

Appreciate your feedback.

Do you have any idea when I may be found.

Delivered 4 jobs in the last few days from old enquiries that I touched base with all happy even got tipped.

And still can’t be found, even if you click on my profile tags.

Archived