No Impression No Click(Level Two)

chris_ld

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Melissa,

Appreciate your feedback.

Do you have any idea when I may be found.

Delivered 4 jobs in the last few days from old enquiries that I touched base with all happy even got tipped.

And still can’t be found, even if you click on my profile tags.

I did the same thing in the beginning! I tried looking for myself and I would never pop up. You have to search “incognito” in google so it doesn’t cache in your search. It took me about 7 months to see real movement. Then it was literally over night!

But, your good reviews will go a long way. Resist the urge to change anything now.

I got so busy, I had to increase my prices! Then I got even better buyers and got even busier and had to raise them again!! Lol!

My average selling price is about $96 now and I make about $4,000 to $5,000 a month without even pushing it! But now it’s crickets!

The slow downs always feel scary but my husband says I always complain and then I get too busy and then complain about being too busy! Lol I literally had to pause my gig every week for a day or two to catch up during the last few months. And now… nothing!

I even have a Seller Success Coach so to all those who think you get special treatment…the fact is it’s my own doing! My coach is very positive so I feel good.

Remember I said It would slow down because I changed my tags? Still no new inquiries for me.

Just hang on to every amazing buyer! It will come!

I did the same thing in the beginning! I tried looking for myself and I would never pop up. You have to search “incognito” in google so it doesn’t cache in your search. It took me about 7 months to see real movement. Then it was literally over night!

But, your good reviews will go a long way. Resist the urge to change anything now.

I got so busy, I had to increase my prices! Then I got even better buyers and got even busier and had to raise them again!! Lol!

My average selling price is about $96 now and I make about $4,000 to $5,000 a month without even pushing it! But now it’s crickets!

The slow downs always feel scary but my husband says I always complain and then I get too busy and then complain about being too busy! Lol I literally had to pause my gig every week for a day or two to catch up during the last few months. And now… nothing!

I even have a Seller Success Coach so to all those who think you get special treatment…the fact is it’s my own doing! My coach is very positive so I feel good.

Remember I said It would slow down because I changed my tags? Still no new inquiries for me.

Yes you right. My gig came back in same position

• 2 weeks later...

your comments are always helpful

Archived