I Didn't get new order since 2 month

atikh3080

UCScreenshot20210210113738.thumb.png.a52c8d6c186cde6c130a5dd7abb2d51a.png
UCScreenshot202102101137381263×387 23 KB

Hi there Fiverr community, I’m a new seller. I have 4 gigs in vector tracing service. I have been complete 3 orders successfully with a 5-star rating almost 2 months ago. But after then, these 2 months, I didn’t get any new order. My gig impression is not good, And clicks are almost none. Please help me out, How can I get more order.
Advance Thanks to all.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Knock your old buyers.

Please, for the love of God, don’t do this. It is considered spam and will get you a warning or a ban.

Also, staying online, posting on the forum, and sharing your gig on social media will not get you orders.

Knock your old buyers.

Please, for the love of God, don’t do this. It is considered spam and will get you a warning or a ban.

Also, staying online, posting on the forum, and sharing your gig on social media will not get you orders.

I already scolded her for her “list” of what new sellers should do. Unfortunately, I think she is on a copy/paste spree giving out this bad advice in the forum.

I wonder if SHE “knocks” her old buyers? I guess reading the TOS or more than a couple of hours of the forum to see that reaching out to buyers is a NO NO (unless you are responding to a message THEY sent YOU first OR a Buyer’s Request). She will find out when her account gets a warning or banned if she is putting into practice what she preaches.

GG

Archived