Struggling on fiverr

fahmbelieve

Hi, It’s been few years I am researching on fiverr. And about one year ago I created my fiverr account but 3 month ago I just published my first gig.firstly I got very excited that now I am getting my orders very soon or start dreaming for my future days .but after a few days I realized that my gig is not looking eye catching I should publish more gig’s then I published 3 more gig’s and keep researching and doing all the activities I should do for getting my 1st order. I also edited my gig’s several times. now it’s about 2.5 month I am struggling here and still unable to get any order today I learn about this fiverr forum.This is my story in short

Working as a freelancer is competitive field. To build your web presence it takes time don’t just depend on fiverr, get on different platform, use social media to advertise yourself. Find work in your local area. Gradually you will start getting a lot of work, it the struggle that make our success big. It all a part of process.

Working as a freelancer is competitive field. To build your web presence it takes time don’t just depend on fiverr, get on different platform, use social media to advertise yourself. Find work in your local area. Gradually you will start getting a lot of work, it the struggle that make our success big. It all a part of process.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Hi, It’s been few years I am researching on fiverr. And about one year ago I created my fiverr account but 3 month ago I just published my first gig.firstly I got very excited that now I am getting my orders very soon or start dreaming for my future days .but after a few days I realized that my gig is not looking eye catching I should publish more gig’s then I published 3 more gig’s and keep researching and doing all the activities I should do for getting my 1st order. I also edited my gig’s several times. now it’s about 2.5 month I am struggling here and still unable to get any order today I learn about this fiverr forum.This is my story in short

You are not allowed to make several gigs offering exactly the same service.

I am struggling here and still unable to get any order

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Archived