By Fiverr Id is Restricted

eversadiba

I was a Level 1 Seller, I have successfully completed 88 orders with 60 5 star Reviews, I have no review under a 5-star rating. One buyer reported against me and my Id is restricted, the issue was I have canceled his order for many reasons, as a result, he complains about his id and many of his friends’ id. what can I do please give me suggestions. Please check ‘’ Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team"

He have given me bad proposal

have given me bad proposal

That’s not why people receive warnings. You also don’t get warnings for cancelling an order. You also don’t get warning if someone reports you and you did nothing wrong.

You get warnings only if you broke the rules.

And you broke the rules 3 times.

Archived