Asking for social media for packaging design placement

taimoor_0

hello everyone.
I’m so confused. my first client came for packaging design…
and i’m doing a sample first… i need the her company social media account username to place it on packaging … but fiverr for bids it (as i know) … order is not placed yet and conversation in inbox.
I asked her like th
(any company stement or social media you want to pace on it)
and she send me her instagram)

is it a TOS violation … please guide me and how to proceed.

Custom samples don’t need details. Why are you making a sample in the first place?

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Custom samples don’t need details. Why are you making a sample in the first place?

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Because its a big project and doing a sample will help me get it.

second i’ll place watermark on it but i want to show a complete final look …

My question was that how what is the way to for for details like social media … since its prohibited by fiverr…i’m new on fiverr guide me please

second i’ll place watermark on it but i want to show a complete final look …

My question was that how what is the way to for for details like social media … since its prohibited by fiverr…i’m new on fiverr guide me please

Why offer a sample when you have unlimited revisions, the customer can ask for as many revisions as he wants, after delivering the final product. You offer free work in advance.

If it’s a sample, use ‘placeholder’ text, not actual information.

en.wikipedia.org
300px-Lorem_ipsum_design_svg.png.fa728388a89cc630d2fa8f1b63478032.png

Lorem ipsum

In publishing and graphic design, Lorem ipsum is a placeholder text commonly used to demonstrate the visual form of a document or a typeface without relying on meaningful content. Lorem ipsum may be used as a placeholder before final copy is available. It is also used to temporarily replace text in a process called greeking, which allows designers to consider the form of a webpage or publication, without the meaning of the text influencing the design. Lorem ipsum is typically a corrupted version...

Archived