Is Age Really Matters in LONGTRERM?

shl123

I have to say I admire you.

Anyone who is 16 trying to make a buck on a freelance platform that is loaded with people far older (and often with much less skills) deserves a pat on the back.

I think you should make you video and say something in it about “although I may be only 16, I have the ambition, drive and desire of someone much older” or something like that.

Maybe use your age as your angle.

I think you have some great potential you haven’t figured out yet.

Good luck.

I have to say I admire you.

Anyone who is 16 trying to make a buck on a freelance platform that is loaded with people far older (and often with much less skills) deserves a pat on the back.

I think you should make you video and say something in it about “although I may be only 16, I have the ambition, drive and desire of someone much older” or something like that.

Maybe use your age as your angle.

I think you have some great potential you haven’t figured out yet.

Good luck.

I have to say I am a lot less admiring now I realize how much he lied; and how when he could change those lies with a few mins work, he leaves them for another 50 days because he has more important things to do than value his integrity and that of the platform he chose to prey upon.

I say the latter because with a customer, how is he going to behave if he won’t do a few minutes work to recover his integrity when he has an order and something else that he wants to do?

😦

I have to say I am a lot less admiring now I realize how much he lied; and how when he could change those lies with a few mins work, he leaves them for another 50 days because he has more important things to do than value his integrity and that of the platform he chose to prey upon.

I say the latter because with a customer, how is he going to behave if he won’t do a few minutes work to recover his integrity when he has an order and something else that he wants to do?

😦

Hi @benedictrm,

I can still receive email updates.🙂

I can understand what you are telling.

If it’s a problem for you absolutely I’ll change them now.

I pretty shure as adults you may have experienced that stress on mind when your life changing exam comes and you haven’t ready for it.That’s why I’m in this much hurry to leave this until my exam ends.

Hi @benedictrm,

I can still receive email updates.🙂

I can understand what you are telling.

If it’s a problem for you absolutely I’ll change them now.

I pretty shure as adults you may have experienced that stress on mind when your life changing exam comes and you haven’t ready for it.That’s why I’m in this much hurry to leave this until my exam ends.

It is not me I worry about.

Oh and you are not the only person to go to school, uni, work, no-work, marriage, divorce… 😉

The thing is to not withdraw from thigs that matter lest you create a larger drama later that could have been avoided easier today

A stitch in time saves nine means that if you avoid doing a bit of work today (for whatever reason) you may have to do a lot more later.

🙂

Okay,
I’ve made the changes and set the account to unavailable.
I removed the B.A. in graphic designing from the profile and the gig description but kept the two certificates from Coursera and Udemy.
Also changed the profile picture.
If there are anything I missed please let me know.
Thanks for supporting.

Archived