Can we use Same IP different fiverr accounts?

gsmgraphic9

1 hour ago, humeraali158 said:

Hi everyone. I have question. Our hostel has same internet connection but different rooms. I don't know how many people use this connection to login their Fiverr Account, and I am also not sure how many accounts might have same niche then one I have. In this situation; is there any risk? 

I don't think so. As long as you are only using one account. Your account to login from Fiverr you should be alright I think, but in any case you could ask Fiverr support to see if there's any risk of several accounts coming from the same IP address or something. 

• Like 5

You can contact CS to get their confirmation on it, but I think they will allow 2 people to use the same IP address (different devices) if you are using different categories for your gigs. If 2 people on the same IP address used the same categories, 1. it wouldn't be allowed, 2. they'd likely think it was 1 person with 2 accounts and they might ban both accounts.

They should really have a different way of doing it as there might be 2 people in the same household who want to work in the same categories with their accounts, but Fiverr doesn't allow it.

But I'd check with CS in the helpdesk first (if you wanted to have 2 people on the same IP) so you don't risk your accounts (but they'll likely allow it with different categories).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1