Kids can use fiverr?

psykkopatte

I don’t act arogant

And the lack of self-awareness award goes to…

What you do are voice over, you can provide it to anyone, what I do is video editing and motion designing, it requieres instructions and expectations from buyer, it has artistic purpose, it’s more complicated to provide, it also depends of what buyer is providing as content.

How pretentious and arrogant?

Video editing, anyone can do that, Adobe or Davinci, don’t need any skills or tools further than that eh? A PC and some free software is all it takes, yeah?

Now do you understand why people, myself included, think of you as we do?

The age isn’t a problem if the person has serious project, but here, it was like someone who asked for a mason company to build a wooden hut with 4 palettes…

They ordered, so what if your ego thinks you’re over spec to work for a kid, get over yourself.

Did you deliver this in the end, or was their youthful cash not good enough for you?

I haven’t read but problem is solved already.

Thanks for proving our point.

The thing is that you think i’m arogant etc then you haven’t seen what was buyer content, so, be a bad person and abuse of kids if you want, I don’t need your “advices”, i’m gonna block notification for this topic btw, useless to write anymore.

Archived