Buyer try to scam + ask for revision but from the start

agilxd

Unfortunately, the buyer is a kid. So he just doesn’t care about all that thing. He just kept asking for a revision.

It does not matter what the buyer thinks at this stage if you have sent in a completed gig to original spec.

My message was in enough detail to tell you step by step the appropriate stages to work through to get a resolution. Your buyer is no longer in the picture because you just need to follow the steps I outlined with customer support. The only thing you need to do with a buyer is write to say you have done X and Y… and give him the choice of accepting it as it is or canceling.

If he doesn’t respond, just pass it to Customer Support and follow the stages I explained.

Communicating endlessly with a buyer like this will go nowhere so use the proper steps to close it via Customer Support.

And genuineguidance is right also: you are the one in charge here. Take control of it. Read the messages again in depth and follow the advice people give you. Stop revising and stop communicating with a buyer if you have completed the order to the original spec. There are no other moot points unless you want it to go on forever.

2ND EDIT:

it is also polite to say thank you to people who spend half an hour sending you detailed responses. Good manners.

Really sorry to hear it. You have two options brother no other option is possible , sooner your realize these are your options sooner you will be able to take action according to what suits best for you

1. Cancel the order.
  2. Do the reivisions untill seller is satisfied.

Truely very sorry but there is no other way brother , people have asked me to do the job of 1200 usd in 30 usd and i had no choice but to do it to avoid cancellation…

Fiverr support wont help , thats 2000 percent sure as i have 2 cancelled orders , support never listen to sellers

2000%… omg… really…? You guys are giving me a heart attack… Now i am afraid about my future order… Still no order, so don’t know the way how fiverr works…! 😦 Oh please GOD, if you out there please don’t send me a buyer like these guys are facing right now… 😦

Archived