Urgent guidance

bakh_tawar

I delivered the order yesterday, everything that was decided in the order has been delivered, the buyer checked it and was satisfied but didn’t mark the order as complete and today he is demanding more work today saying that offer was already expensive etc.
Can I block that buyer? Can it even effect me, as the order has not been marked as complete yet?
Guide me as soon as possible.

Guest humanissocial

You only have to do work that is included in the scope of the order, so it would be reasonable for you to block him, but that might make him mad and then he would go to CS for a cancellation.

So I would block him eventually, but I think first you need to confirm to him that you completed the scope of the order, assuming you have. Give him the evidence and remind him that the ToS only obligates you to complete work ordered.

So what if the buyer has now decided that your gig is expensive? More fool them for not doing their due diligence before placing an order. Anyway, what I suspect has happened is that you are not more expensive - and they are simply using the phrase ‘more expensive’ as leverage to try and con you into doing more work for free - classic scammer guilt trip tactic.

If you try and block a buyer while their order is still active, it will have no bearing on your duty to complete it - or their ability to contact you in relation to this order. You either need to hold tight and put up a fight, or else cancel the order - which means you lose your money, your completion stats and your pride. The choice is yours.

Well, if you block them, the order hasn’t been complete, and they request a revision, in a few days, that will affect your status because the order is late. You never want to get late orders.

Try doing the work if it isn’t more than an hour and recognize if the buyer is trying to keep requesting revisions so you cancel the order and they keep the file for free.

Let me know what happens.

Hope this helps!

You only have to do work that is included in the scope of the order, so it would be reasonable for you to block him, but that might make him mad and then he would go to CS for a cancellation.

So I would block him eventually, but I think first you need to confirm to him that you completed the scope of the order, assuming you have. Give him the evidence and remind him that the ToS only obligates you to complete work ordered.

yes I have told him everything

So what if the buyer has now decided that your gig is expensive? More fool them for not doing their due diligence before placing an order. Anyway, what I suspect has happened is that you are not more expensive - and they are simply using the phrase ‘more expensive’ as leverage to try and con you into doing more work for free - classic scammer guilt trip tactic.

If you try and block a buyer while their order is still active, it will have no bearing on your duty to complete it - or their ability to contact you in relation to this order. You either need to hold tight and put up a fight, or else cancel the order - which means you lose your money, your completion stats and your pride. The choice is yours.

the order is already delivered, and the buyer can not cancel as I have done what was decided.

the order is already delivered, and the buyer can not cancel as I have done what was decided.

Sadly, they will find a way.

If they have in any way made threats (and I think what you said they said is a threat - or unconscionable demand at least), take screen shots of the conversation and send them to CS to request their support. Expect at least ten days before a response.

🙂

Sadly, they will find a way.

If they have in any way made threats (and I think what you said they said is a threat - or unconscionable demand at least), take screen shots of the conversation and send them to CS to request their support. Expect at least ten days before a response.

🙂

Expect at least ten days before a response.

@benedictrm

10 days before a response!? I usually get my response within 24 hours, and I don’t have TRS or V.I.P. customer support. Maybe they are busy on holidays time…

Expect at least ten days before a response.

@benedictrm

10 days before a response!? I usually get my response within 24 hours, and I don’t have TRS or V.I.P. customer support. Maybe they are busy on holidays time…

I only report what many have reported in the last few months.

If the OP expects an instant response (not unrealistically I might add) but it doesn’t happen… Best she be pre-warned.

If it a faster response then that is great.

🙂

I only report what many have reported in the last few months.

If the OP expects an instant response (not unrealistically I might add) but it doesn’t happen… Best she be pre-warned.

If it a faster response then that is great.

🙂

Yeah, I agree. You’re right. But I’ve messaged CS 4 times so far and have always received a response within 24 hours. Times change though! 🙂

Archived