Fake Buyers how to deal with them?

ali15131

Hello Fiverr Community forum, I am seeing this buyer request more than a month from different ids but the job title and description is same , they are offering large amount for their work. And asking to visit their website(blog). From a month i have send them offers but they didn’t respond to me and i guess also didn’t responded to many as well. They are just trying to increase their clicks and views on blogs. Because they are asking a question from blogs to reply with in while writing a offer. How to deal with it can we report this , Kindly suggest your ideas.
Best Regards : Ali
Thanks

fake-BR.thumb.jpg.f81074551c9c527d8f5556edbae70e00.jpg
fake-BR1230×259 64.3 KB

Hello Fiverr Community forum, I am seeing this buyer request more than a month from different ids but the job title and description is same , they are offering large amount for their work. And asking to visit their website(blog). From a month i have send them offers but they didn’t respond to me and i guess also didn’t responded to many as well. They are just trying to increase their clicks and views on blogs. Because they are asking a question from blogs to reply with in while writing a offer. How to deal with it can we report this , Kindly suggest your ideas.

Best Regards : Ali

Thanks

From a month i have send them offers

Why would you keep sending offers to someone who obviously isn’t interested in hiring you?

How to deal with it

Stop wasting offers on them and stop clicking on their website. Easy.

can we report this

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support with a screenshot, if you must, but it would be difficult to prove that they’re breaking any rules. They’re allowed to post their request, and they’re not obliged to hire someone if there are no offers they like.

From a month i have send them offers

Why would you keep sending offers to someone who obviously isn’t interested in hiring you?

How to deal with it

Stop wasting offers on them and stop clicking on their website. Easy.

can we report this

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support with a screenshot, if you must, but it would be difficult to prove that they’re breaking any rules. They’re allowed to post their request, and they’re not obliged to hire someone if there are no offers they like.

All right. Thank You ❤️

Scams only work because they appeal to people’s greed.

Let’s be real. When did anyone last see a genuine writing job on Fiverr that paid $4,100?

There are however hundreds of sellers offering blog posts for $5.

For $4,100 that alleged ‘buyer’ could have purchased 820 blog posts! I can’t even recall seeing a corporate or personal blog with that many posts!

The clues were there from the beginning. But people ignore the clues in favour of the financial reward - which I suspect is entirely fictional.

Scams only work because they appeal to people’s greed.

Let’s be real. When did anyone last see a genuine writing job on Fiverr that paid $4,100?

There are however hundreds of sellers offering blog posts for $5.

For $4,100 that alleged ‘buyer’ could have purchased 820 blog posts! I can’t even recall seeing a corporate or personal blog with that many posts!

The clues were there from the beginning. But people ignore the clues in favour of the financial reward - which I suspect is entirely fictional.

exactly, you are right

Archived